Let Groove Do the Work!
December 07, 2021
Let Groove Do the Work!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
I currently use Groove for Account outreach via email! My job responsibilities include reaching out to existing client accounts and familiarizing folks within the organization who may not be utilizing our tools. I aim to identify areas of value and the Groove Flows helps me connect with large amounts of people. The flows capabilities give me insight into who opens, forwards, exits, and blocks my messages that then allows me to determine my next outreach approach.
- Gives insight on who is opening your emails and how many times they do.
- If you provide a link within your outreach message Groove has the capability to show if it was opened.
- When making phone calls Groove can track the positivity rate as well as the duration of the conversation.
- Allowing for catered messaging approach within flow campaigns.
- Recording of phone calls.
- Recorded Voicemail option.
- Increased overall productivity - allowing for a larger amount of clients to be reached at one time.
- Greater Customer Satisfaction and Retention - allowing for all contacts deem important to be informed quickly and efficiently of product updates.
- Greater Number of Folks Contacted.
I believe there is always room for improvement with anything as Groove could explore more flow capabilities. It would be helpful if flows groups can be created/divided to cater messages. I also believe a feature where Groove could pull all contacts that did not open a message sent and place them in a flow to later reach back out to would be helpful.
I save on average 2 hours daily with Grooves capabilities! Groove allows for Google Calendar to be connected to flow campaigns that make it easier for contacts to click on the calendar link provided and schedule a time that works best for them rather than me catering each email with a specific time or reaching out to the individual to schedule for them.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Groove is well suited when connecting with large amounts of folks needing to share a similar message to all! It is also a great way for management/leads to keep track of their team's daily progress as well as a good place for users to keep track of their outreach efforts numbers-wise!