Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove has helped us automate numerous outreach flows that we would have to otherwise set up manually. It automatically logs our communication with customers into Salesforce, reminds us of following up with customers, and saves us lots of time that we used to spend creating new processes, flows, besides giving us a report of what types of communication have been working on.
- It sends us email reminders to follow-up with customers based on the cadence we establish.
- It lets us create flows to follow-up with customers based on the cadence we establish, helping us stay on track of our communication efforts.
- It lets us create and use templates for any type of communication, use them in flows, personalize them, and pulls data from our system to facilitate email customization.
- There is room for improvement in the customization, pulling data from Salesforce using the merge fields.
- Groove scheduler could be much better in respecting the buffer we establish when we use round robins.
- Increased productivity
- Faster communication cycles
- Reduced burdensome manual tasks
Groove scheduler seems rather rudimentary. There's lots of room for improvement, especially for round robins. Groove also sometimes doesn't pull data accurately from Salesforce. Most of the time it does a great job, but when it doesn't, it can take some time for us to figure out what went wrong and fix it in our system.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
It is well suited if we need to log every communication we have with customers, especially emails, so we don't spend time manually logging and doing duplicate work. If we have a specific cadence to follow up with customers, Groove is perfect for this. Groove scheduler is good but needs improvement with round robins and customization.