Overall Satisfaction with Groove
I use Groove as part of my daily sales routine in a number of ways. Firstly, I use it to log and track every customer interaction I have as it is integrated with my CRM.
- Logging and tracking interactions
- Marketing and sales campaigns
- Sales based customer cadences
- Calling customers
- Copying colleagues on email campaigns
- have Groove reminders integrated with Google calendar
- Tracking and logging emails on SFDC
- Calling (local dialing)
- Increase in new business interactions by 30%
- Increase customer outreach by 50%
I think overall, it's very useable. There is definitely room for improvement in some small areas as it is not entirely intuitive. Certain functions are kind of hidden away (For example, when executing all activities in a campaign).
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?