Overall Satisfaction with Gusto
We use Gusto across our entire team to track working time. It helps resolve the issue of the being forced to count all of the hours through the week to make sure that you are not exceeding your hours. It also reminds workers to take a 30 minute unpaid break.
- Easy to use interface makes it simple to track time and see total hours.
- Payday reminders help employees to know about the day they are getting paid.
- Employer can ask for anonymous surveys.
- An app rather than a website would be nice.
- Double pressing the clock in/out button is an inconvenience.
- Easy to use UI.
- Simple editing tool for time logs.
- Payroll notification emails.
- Gusto has saved us a large amount of time in not needing to set shifts for workers.
- Gusto has saved money compared to other payroll services.
Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?
Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?
Would you buy Gusto again?
Gusto works great for flexible schedules because you can clock in and clock out whenever you want. The payroll notification email is detailed and nice for comparing week to week. Gusto probably wouldn't work as well with any companies that have shifts that need to be traded with or taken by other coworkers.