Overall Satisfaction with Heap
At the moment, it is solely being used by our Product department to help us prioritize new features as well as find bottlenecks within our current application. This is used mainly by the Product team, however, we do present our findings to our Executive Team to make sure that our entire company is informed.
- Helps store old reports to come back to in an efficient way.
- Ability to share Dashboards to Team Members without letting them edit it.
- Quickly identify and create events within our platform inside the event visualizer.
- I find confusion on the difference between certain types of reports and would love a more in-depth tooltip to explain what the report is actually measuring.
- Data does not always match what our internal data is saying.
- I believe this will turn into increased engagement and much more in the future. We have only been at it for just over 4-5 months though.
Do you think Heap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Heap's feature set?
Did Heap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Heap go as expected?
Would you buy Heap again?
My team has been using Heap for the last few months and it has helped us in numerous decision-making scenarios. We have recently started using the data to track adoption for new features by checking back in every 30 days after a new feature release to see what traction we are receiving and where we can continue to improve.