Overall Satisfaction with HelloSign
We use HelloSign as our main document signing tool in our business. Our primary use is for contracts with our clients or with independent contractors. We often work with clients out of state or out of the country and signing using traditional printed contracts would be very difficult. Even if a client is located near our office it is much more convenient for our records to use digital signatures. We are even able to use automation progress to automatically store copies for our records in the correct place every time. Our clients work in many different industries and aren't always comfortable with new technology. HelloSign is very intuitive and easy for our less technical clients to use.
- Signatures on mobile phones or tablets
- Integrations with Google drive and automation services
- Ease of use to e-sign signatures quickly.
- I don't think it makes sense to need an enterprise level plan for features like white labeling.
- Although easy to use for signatures, I think the templates section has been so simplified it makes it harder to use the first few times.
- I believe HelloSign has some information for industries that need extra protection, such as financial advisers, but it seems difficult to find now.
- Low cost e-sginatures
- Peace of mind that my signatures are legally binding
- Integrations make it easy to store records for future reference.
HelloSign and DocuSign offer similar features. I prefer to recommend HelloSign to freelancers and smaller businesses because they can get started on the free plan and only upgrade when they are ready. DocuSign doesn't offer a free plan. Adobe Sign isn't very intuitive so I'm always concerned about running into issues with my less techy clients. I don't have to worry about this with DocuSign or HelloSign.
I've never used HelloSign's customer service or support system so I can't review it fairly. However, I haven't had any problems or needed to contact support so that can be taken as a good sign. They don't seem to have live support, so if I needed support it looks like I'd need to leave a message and receive an email response at a later date.
Do you think Dropbox Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dropbox Sign's feature set?
Did Dropbox Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dropbox Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Dropbox Sign again?
HelloSign is has a starting plan with a low monthly cost that is good for small businesses that sign contracts at least once a month. HelloSign has a great free plan for freelancers where you can get 3 free signatures a month. This is fantastic for those starting out and want to keep their costs down until their business grows and they can switch to the Pro plan for $13 a month (if paid annually).