Overall Satisfaction with Hibob
Users of the human resources management system in 3 sites - Israel, India, and the USA--daily use for attendance, days off, updates, once every six months employee evaluation
- Attendance and vacation days--looks good and easy and simple to report
- Admin can log into the system of all users, very helpful
- Analytics and reports
- Vacation policies! Very uncomfortable! I would be happy for it to be the default and we can adjust according to the site.
- Editing only at the times of entry and exit (nowadays it is only possible to edit the entire report, or hard entry and exit, instead of only being able to edit the time at the same time of the clock-in, for example)
- Before Hibob we had a simple system that only included attendance reports, today I manage to manage the manpower in 3 places in the world in a comfortable way. Beyond personnel management, I post a lot of updates there, photos from events, and it gives a sense of connection
- Detailing the employees in the application in the form of contacts is excellent and saves people time to search for information and details
We worked with Meckano; it's a simple system that only manages working hours
Do you think Hibob delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hibob's feature set?
Did Hibob live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hibob go as expected?
Would you buy Hibob again?
Managing 3 sites is very convenient!
- Convenient attendance and vacation reports.
- Updates - a great connection between people.
- Employee evaluations are easy to do and it's great that you can split the screen during the feedback.
- App and website are beautiful and pleasing to the eye.
- Less convenient: that it is impossible to enter and exit in real-time (there is no option in the middle)