Overall Satisfaction with HipChat
We are currently using hipchat throughout all of our organization, we have it synchronized with bitbucket, jira and confluence. All in all it is a very complete environment to work with. It mainly lets us keep track of everything that is going and allows us to quickly reference issues (or other things).
- Integrations with other Atlassian products as it creates a perfect work environment.
- HipChat is stable and very reliable. We have not had connection issues to the service.
- The video call is very useful as we don't have to switch to another application to do calls.
- Only comes as OVA or AMI images. Doesn't come as a binary and depending on the organizations environment it can be a little tricky to deploy.
- Better notification system while the user is offline.