October 24, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HireRight
It’s is currently being used across our organization. It helps us deal with keeping up with volume hiring for sensitive positions.
- Easy to view
- Easily maintains employee records for rehires
- It would be nice to be able to choose the facility the employees are going to instead of them choosing based on their location.
- Wish there was an end user manual so I would be able to troubleshoot should employees need help ordering their background checks/ drug tests.
- Would be nice to have a high level overview of how the drug testing/ background process works to share with hiring managers.
- When orders are duplicated you pay even though the employee didn’t take action on it.
There are various ways you are able to call HireRight. They do have busy times and so the live chat is helpful because you are able to leave the chat open until an agent is available (and do work than being tied to a phone).
Do you think HireRight delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HireRight's feature set?
Did HireRight live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of HireRight go as expected?
Would you buy HireRight again?