Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
We use HireVue as a recruitment tool. Our candidates complete a HIreVue interview and we send them to our clients to review with their resumes. Our clients find it easier to make hiring decision when they can see the candidate answer interview questions. It is being used by the staffing department and it is a wonderful tool.
- Great customization options for creating interviews. You can customize each interview to fit your opening and the client's needs.
- Good customer service when issues or questions need to be answered.
- You can customize landing pages with your company's brand.
- Great template of interview questions to choose from or you can make your own.
- Some candidates are intimidated to take it so maybe doing a more engaging introductory/ instructional video would help. The one they currently use is good but it could be updated.
- I think it has been positive. Clients seem to make better and more confident hiring decisions. They can weed out candidates that don't seem to fit their culture before taking time out of their day to set up a formal interview.
- Increases our efficiency and we service our clients better. It's a unique tool that clients love.
I use HireVue all the time unless a client is in an extreme hurry to hire, sometimes motivating candidates to complete the interview takes time so for those jobs that need to be filled in a day or two it is not appropriate. We usually have a basic introductory interview that fits most positions so that makes things easier on us and the client; with questions like tell us about your last three jobs, what are you looking for in a position, your strengths and weaknesses. These are appropriate questions for most positions and work well for a busy staffing company.