Great tool for when you have tons to do!
December 07, 2015

Great tool for when you have tons to do!

Overall Satisfaction with HireVue

We use HireVue for the phone interview process for our selection process. It is mostly used by our recruitment team but is available for hiring new staff as well. Our program is looking to recruit and retain hundreds of teachers. It helps manage multiple interviews at the same time. We now don't need to schedule times in our days to schedule a phone interview. Instead, if we have a break in the day, we can watch a few interviews. We also can have multiple people watch interviews for candidates we might be on the fence on. It's been an incredibly more convenient process for our team to manage interviews on top of recruiting.

Pros

• The support team is always available and can help solve problems quickly.
  • Set up is simple. It allows photos, questions, and works with you if you want to add other features.
  • Takes feedback and makes changes with their clients.

Cons

• Sometimes I do feel restricted in ways of scoring. We have to have 5 stars, when we'd rather do a 1-4 scoring.
  • It's hard to add something unless HireVue already has created it. Since we have multiple staff members scoring for our team, if we wanted to add an overall question or writing score, it's tricky to add and make sure our team is doing it.
  • Our candidates have to get an email from HireVue when I'd love for it to still come from our organization and HireVue helps support that work. Because of this, our candidates need two separate emails.
  • Faster
  • More convenient
  • Simple

HireVue Feature Ratings

Comments

• Nicole Frisbee | TrustRadius Reviewer
    Thanks so much for reviewing HireVue! We appreciate the positive feedback and we are happy you and your company are on board with us. I'm sorry about the scoring, that can be frustrating. I will add that as a feature request to have custom star ratings instead of the default 5 star ratings. I'm not understanding your next problem very clearly, I apologize. What exactly are you trying to add? I'll be more than happy to help if you could go into a little more detail. As for the email issue, we can customize your interview invitation emails if that is what you are referring to. Otherwise, all candidates receive a default HireVue instructional email before starting their interview. If you would like to customize the emails sent out to candidates, you can contact your CSM. Our support team will be able to help you with your CSM's contact information if you do not have that. Let me know if this information helps, and I'd love for more detail in your last two questions! - Nicole