Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
We use HireVue for any and all final round interviews that are unable to attend locally, or in an office that does not have any hiring managers. We use it across our entire recruiting function, but I specifically use it for my sales/account management and client service associate candidates. It has saved us thousands of dollars in candidate travel costs, and has also allowed our teams to collaborate on decisions when they may be in different offices/locations throughout North America. Since we are building out a new office in Minneapolis, this has also allowed us to hire there without any formal presence of hiring managers.
- Your customer service department is fantastic. I am confident in telling candidates to contact you with any questions or issues they have launching the platform, I know that every experience is timely and they can easily get to a human being to speak with during a time that is quite stressful for them.
- It is very user friendly - I am not tech savvy whatsoever and it has been easy to maneuver and schedule interviews in about 30 seconds.
- I receive feedback often that the HireVue link didn't work for candidates/hiring teams. This may be operator error but it seems to be happening quite frequently.
- We have saved thousands on travel costs.
- We have been able to bring candidates to their final round stage much quicker as a result of not having to book travel beforehand.
It comes in handy when the candidate is still in school and can't travel for the interview, so we have streamlined the process where any candidate out of state will use HireVue. We have also hired all of our Minneapolis candidates through HireVue. Candidates do enjoy seeing the office so as an added step we have scheduled office tours once they have pending offers. I would say the decision lies on location, availability and office choice.