Reviews (1-25 of 173)
- The Employee Worksheet is the best one because that is the heart of this module. This is really configurable and the user experience is good.
- Compensation based Analytics are good.
- The Total Rewards Statements is one of the best features of this module.
- The Compensation Modeling feature is also good.
- In the worksheet itself, the Manager should be able to see all the information about Budget Vs. Allocation.
- The worksheet configuration user experience could be improved.
- Compensation Modeling has more clicks involved. It could be simplified.
It does scale fairly well. We have a user base of around 800, which we have grown from around 50 users. We expect to have about 1500 users by the end of next year.
Another issue with Oracle succession planning, in the 9-box grid, we had to change our methodology in order to be able to fit into the application, I think having more freedom in this area will help many businesses in adapting the system.
- User interface
- Collaboration capabilities
- regular enhancements
- Integration with Oracle e-Business Suite and Oracle EPM
- Add more flexibility for customer business processes
- Ability to create our own Reports in easy way
In conclusion, the pros are higher than the cons but you have to study it first with your business users
- Provides one central system to manage global employee data.
- Automates workflows to enable small HR team to be more effective.
- Enables employees to better view, manage, and interact with their information.
- Easier integration of data from other systems. It would be difficult for a non-technical individual to understand how to structure the data in the format Oracle requires.
- It comes with many features to fulfill our business requirements.
- It comes with online training for our new users.
- Great technical support with good response time.
- Lots of performance problems.
- Not very user-friendly.
- Too expensive.
- Cloud software - so I like being able to access it just with a login (SSO in my particular case).
- Helps make the review process for candidates more streamlined as opposed to fielding resumes via email and forwarding promising ones to others, etc.
- Getting updates over cloud and not having to install and being on the latest and greatest is always nice. I like the UI face (if it was on prem how long would I have to wait for that?).
- Not as pretty as some of the other competitors, but I have heard that up time is higher with Oracle HCM
- Account Manager is a bit aggressive in trying to up sell, realistically we only use it for recruiting within the department (I am simply a user, so not insane robust features necessary).
It is being used across the organization and not just the departments. It addresses the common business problem of employee management and HR related activities by automating and streamlining most of the business processes.
- Since is it SaaS, there's no headache in maintaining and updating, like other on-prem ERP.
- The Workforce admin is very good.
- Integrations with other systems are easy with out of the box adapters.
- Providing out of the box APIs for integrations with Finance systems.
- More configurations would be good.
Since it is SaaS and can be easily integrated with most third party systems, I do not think it is less suited anywhere unless the company has a different requirement altogether.
- It is great for enterprises that span multiple geographies that fall under different jurisdictions and regulations.
- Due to the consistent application architecture, Oracle HCM Cloud works very well with other ERP models, for example, operations ERP, financials, etc.
- The Oracle HCM licenses can be used both in the cloud deployment as well as on-prem that makes it easy to move license in a hybrid cloud setting.
- Oracle HCM Cloud UI can be certainly improved. It is sometimes a bit slow.
- The price for Oracle HCM Cloud is a bit higher compared to its closest competition (Workday) assuming you don't get a big discount from Oracle.
- Customizing the modules to make the rules and forms conform to a specific geography is complex and will need extra consulting expertise from Oracle or a third party. This can certainly be improved by making UI customization more intuitive.
- Easily configurable to account for various changing aspects of a company such as regulatory compliance changes.
- The use of artificial intelligence to improve talent management.
- Strong data security and privacy making Oracle HCM Cloud reliable to use.
- Pricing can be very expensive for startups.
- The interfaces in the creation of forms and reports could be improved. It isn't as intuitive for new users.
- Accessing the database through reports gets a bit cumbersome. Reporting access could be made easier.
- Offers layers of security that can be standardized yet still offer flexibility to ensure that users only see the data that is relevant to their need.
- Offers our global company to increase visibility to key HR metrics locally, regionally, divisional.
- Helped us to create a Global Directory, that employees can better understand where their colleagues are located, and how Departments are organized
- HCM has many ways of doing the same thing- but that's not always good when you are trying to standardize data, and create user training.
- The quarterly upgrades have not always taken care to not upset our current data schemes, necessitating rework in interfaces that we don't have time for! We used 'Oracle Developers' to create these interfaces, only to find out they didnt use the most optimized solution, especially when Oracle creates some db changes that weren't obvious in their upgrade materials.
- We are just getting into the New responsive user interface, but finding that some of the features we rely on are not (yet) being brought into. More angst for our end users!
- This is the first time our company has had modules connecting to each other and speaking to each other.
- I enjoy the BI intelligence associated with HCM, but still learning to use that in detail.
- Support and help.
- Understanding how modules connect with each other, speak to, and affect each other.
- Fields are not always logical for U.S. users, seem more internationally based.
- Oracle HCM has capability to support our HR transactions so that we can properly report on them.
- The performance module has been wonderful in helping us to move to an annual performance cycle and focus on pay for performance
- I love how easy it is do things like change managers for direct reports when managers terminate or turn off security upon termination!
- I struggle with reporting and properly pulling the data that I need.
- I also struggle with how best to use the action/Reason codes provided.
- I need help in setting up a geographic differential for our salary grades.
- Oracle Compensation is one of the best modules available in the market. The smartsheet for comp merit cycle is designed great. The Team filter is awesome. Creating and maintaining custom fields on comp plan is easy. Dynamic calculations and everything works like Excel. Compensation statements look good.
- Oracle Directory and Security features are great.
- Oracle provides great UI and application functionality.
- Benefits Administration - Open Enrollment steps, Benefit Vendor integrations, Changes only HCM Extracts need to be improved. We expect the product company to partner with benefit vendors and provide standard integrations.
- Reporting: Most of the OTBI subject areas have issues while displaying data with certain criteria. Dashboards and features look good, however there is a lot of scope for improvement along real time reporting.
- Compenation module is great, however the ability to print comp statements in bulk is a feature we would like to see back.
- Large scale industry is where it is well suited.
- If we have labor levels or categories, then the functionality within application needs to be customized based on the requirement.
- Recruiters use it for getting clear analytics on jobs posted, number of resumes received, open roles, closed roles, time taken to fill each role by skill, etc.
- HCM was more flexible and easy to use
- We used detailed mobile friendly candidate experiences
- Some workflows should be customizable like referral tracking, interview feedback, offer, etc.
- Data should be easily exportable in all formats
- Improved automated workflows for recruitment
- It is well suited for detailed analytics like time to fill role, open roles, closed roles, etc.
- Need more customization capabilities for workflows
Easy to use and has benefits of cloud implementation,
- Move to CapEX spend
- Enhanced Mobility
- World Class Business process configurations
- Advanced UI and good process navigation
- Agile and flexible product capable of handling growing company requirements
Oracle HCM Cloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle HCM aims to go beyond the basics of HR. According to the vendor, an attractive UI, social, mobile, and reporting capabilities are now table stakes of every HR solution. Oracle HCM aims to allow its users to become strategic leaders of talent, by being engaging, informative, and adaptable.
Oracle HCM is a complete core HR and integrated talent management suite that includes the Oracle Taleo product. It is role-based for key stakeholders and supports the entire employee lifecycle from hire to retire. Benefits to organizations include: streamlining operations, aligning talent management to organizational needs and providing actionable insights to the C-suite.
- HCM capabilities that support the full HR lifecycle
- Mobile, social and business intelligence capabilities
- A broader solution set that includes, ERP, financials, customer experience, project management, etc.
- An enterprise-level cloud computing platform
- Security, access control, development, deployment, storage, and content management capabilities
Oracle Talent Acquisition (Taleo) Reviews
Oracle HCM Cloud includes the Oracle Talent Acquisition module, which was previously known as Taleo. Many of the reviews of Oracle HCM Cloud are focused on the Taleo portion -- these reviews are marked as referring to the Taleo edition.
Oracle HCM Cloud Screenshots
Oracle HCM Cloud Video
Oracle HCM Cloud Integrations
Oracle HCM Cloud Competitors
Contact Oracle HCM for detailed pricing information at +1.800.392.2999
Oracle HCM Cloud Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Support for 100+ countries and regions|
|Supported Languages:||33 languages|