Reviews (1-25 of 93)
- Organization (allowing us to link candidates to jobs they are matched to)
- Making information searchable (such as job descriptions and candidate info)
- Keeping candidate history visible
- It is not very intuitive (I find I have to tinker with it a lot to figure out how to get it to do what I want)
- It is defiantly something you need a significant amount of training on before you are able to use it fluently (like when starting with a company that uses it)
- It has a very basic look to it. It seems outdated.
- I wish there was more customization available, to make it work best for what I am using it for.
- I wish you could open multiple jobs or candidates at the same time and switch back and forth between them.
- All information in one system reduces interfaces
- Streamlined salary approval and annual compensation increases. Supervisors had all the information in one place to make informed decisions
- Learn module is very user friendly and users find it easy to take training
- Performance and training are integrated, so easy to recommend training
- Patches wipe out any configurations, which need to be added back each time
- Some features in EBS not available in HCM - things users liked, like templates on time and labor.
- An easy way to see pay stubs
- Minimal clicks to get to what we use it for most
- Easy to navigate. Don't have trouble finding what I am looking for
- I would like an option to change the colors
- I would like to set my default to 'employee login' instead of having to choose manager or employee every time
- Quick look self service interface for employees.
- Maintaining the data is simple for an HR Specialist.
- Can be implemented for the clients very quickly with quick turn around.
- Many new features which have come up in Fusion Cloud HCM when compared to EBS.
- Data loading is tedious, if it can be made simpler that would be awesome.
- Finding out the table names from the ADF pages is difficult, I would have to go to OER and search.
- Personalizations can be still improved where I see road block for couple of requirements.
- Being a cloud solution, the product worked seamlessly on all modern browsers.
- We were able to replace a lot of internally built software with this single HR management suite.
- With a central location for all HR functions, the product was a huge success in terms of adoption from employees and their respective management.
- Because the software is compliant with all browser formats, it feels like it has been set up to support the minimum level of UI for like Microsoft IE 11. Overall the look and feel can be improved.
- It is an extensive software and that comes with its own set of challenges in terms of implementation time and money.
- One of the best benefits of this Oracle HCM suite is that we now have one centralized location for payroll, employee self-service, job posting and talent acquisition.
- The product works well on most browsers and even mobile devices.
- The setup and implementation time for such a large scale project was exhaustive.
- The price marker for this software suite makes it less ideal for small to mid size companies.
- The user interface is simple and intuitive. The reporting functionality is very useful for managers.
- Having a centralized location for all the HR functions made it a winner for the managers as well as the regular employees. It was a great substitute for our various homegrown HR tools.
- The software is quite extensive and we required lots of vendor support in order to complete the implementation on time.
- The mobile experience for users on this app is really pared down.
- Oracle HCM has good reporting functions.
- Oracle HCM is a good at tracking candidates throughout the recruiting life cycle.
- Oracle HCM could improve it its ease of use for HR staff (those doing the behind the scenes work) and candidates that are applying to a position. Neither experience is user friendly, it is not an intuitive process, and applying through here seems outdated and clunky.
- Oracle HCM's reporting capabilities are not as robust as desired. We were not able to leverage certain aspects of the data because our needs were different than what they offered.
- Calculates pay accurately.
- Employee records are kept electronically in a single file.
- Our company is on an older version of Oracle so we face challenges with new labor laws and trying to configure the system and comply.
- Payroll processing is long. Would like to find out a way to reduce processing time.
It has a simple user interface and executes the functions in a stable manner.
Oracle HCM is excellent and it helps the company efficiently and it effectively handles all our HR needs. it ensures payroll is prepared and submitted on time and all reporting is immediate, stable and excellent. We use the majority of the HCM modules, benefits, rewards etc., and are very happy with the results. The best feature for us would have to be the fact that Oracle HCM is a self-service application which allows all our employees to handle their own requests for various documents, input their timecards, holidays etc.
- It's a great set of programs that if used effectively will be very helpful to your business. It allows your employees to complete tasks & request documents, this helps to minimize the work that HR and accounting need to do.
- The application is easy to use and provides all details that you will require from an HR platform
- It is easy to look at and easy for the employee to sign in and sign out of to record hours. Allows approval of hours without having to sign a document.
- While many areas have an updated user interface, but the menu area still looks dated. Menu and navigation flow can be better organized; there are times it can be a bit difficult to find what you are looking for.
- Data integration needs more work.
- It's cost-effective and easy to implement and improved business processes and [provided] a better user interface for all our HR needs.
- Great for employees to update their information, and get benefit and time off info.
- Integration with Oracle ERP
- Continuous improvement of HCM functionality
- Development of chat robots enabled to allow all employees to have a personal assistant
- Oracle support has sometimes been a concern, but we've seen a step change in the support model in the last 6 months and the Customer Connect support is really leading the charge on discussion and connection between clients
Historically has been less suited to small companies due to the price point.
- Easy to use GUI for employees and managers
- Powerful Business Intelligence tools to provide robust reporting to managers and HR staff
- Geographical hierarchies and Address verification can be difficult to maintain on a global scale
- Managing legal entities and transfers between them can be a challenge
It is used across the organization. We use it for core HR, employee self-service, manager self-service, goals management, appraisals, compensation management and talent acquisition management.
Oracle HCM cloud addressed a lot of our company needs in a very effective manner. We got a system with a rich user interface, great inbuilt functionalities, and easily configurable processes.
- Rich user interface
- Great built-in processes
- Easily Configurable system
- Customization is a little tricky
- Global Transfers in Core-HR has a few gaps
- Querying the data using BI data model is a little tedious
- Easy to configure
- Vast functionalities
- Great user interface & Reporting
- It helped us to do the acquisitions across the globe 10 times faster than the legacy Oracle E-Business suite
- Role-Based security features enabled us to meet global needs (ex: GDPR)
- Thousands of options for performance evaluation content.
- Peer reviews.
- Alignment between sales, tech and support. Each doesn't seem to know what the other is doing or what's involved in each module.
- Support manager model does not add value in some organizations and can be a distraction.
- Search function leaves a lot to be desired.
Operational Efficiency has benefited from Oracle HCM because of:
- Deploying a single sign on solution that provides secure access to the cloud-based Oracle system and integrates with the bank’s new enterprise-wide sign on system
- Integrating with ADP payroll systems via standard Oracle protocols versus more complex, customized approaches
- Support provided by Oracle Team on the product is exemplary. The ETA for every issue raised is taken into consideration and support is provided quickly.
- With working knowledge of on-premise application as well, I believe Oracle HCM caters services better and in a cost-effective way
- With frequent upgrades that are being provided, we are able to compete and collaborate with latest technologies.
- Data security is a major criteria for all the new users/buyers of cloud applications. I believe we haven't given enough confidence for people to work on cloud applications.
- Development tools are not on par with technologies that are available today. And also key customization is not supported, which makes users switch completely from their local business process to standard business process. This makes the users nervous to adapt to cloud.
- Better UI can be provided.
- Move to CapEX spend
- Enhanced Mobility
- World Class Business process configurations
- Advanced UI and good process navigation
- Agile and flexible product capable of handling growing company requirements
It addressed HR, Time and labour, Student, Records
- Oracle HCM Cloud integrated many Peoplesoft module with campus own solutions
- We are one of largest customers for Oracle HCM Cloud and it can manage many users, areas efficiently and it is a robust systems.
- Oracle HCM has good security model and managed the data securely.
- Oracle HCM support many databases, platform.
- Needs to have better disaster and recovery plan
It is not suite for small organizations because it is a very complicated system.
It has a huge impact on organization's efficiency, security and day to day work. University employees and students all rely it.
- Any implementer can follow the required tasks that comes with the offering
- Data imports and exports with Excel is very smooth
- Forms and pages have best practice navigation
- Better help examples
- More scenario driven processes
- More BI subject areas
- Taleo is good at listening to their customers' needs and challenges. Knowledge Exchange is very helpful.
- having the ability to customize the system to meet the customer needs is beneficial.
- It provides global solutions to HR processes. Being able to contextualize based on location is essential due to country specific laws.
- Taleo releases upgrades 3 times a year, making it very difficult to stay on the most recent version
- Though customizable, many basic features are not available consistently throughout the different modules. Fields that may be available in recruiting are not available in Transitions
- The system tends to run slow and users receive many errors. The system tends to time out without notifying the user first as it should.
The second function is management of the onboarding process for new hires at the company. Through this module, new employees complete all necessary paperwork to expedite their transition into their new role at the company.
The third function is management of the performance appraisal process for all employees. Through this module, hiring managers and their direct reports can quickly and efficiently complete annual performance appraisals.
- Job Posting Management.
- Performance Appraisals.
- User-friendly navigation and functions for applicants and hiring managers.
- The data reporting function can be improved such as allowing users to pull reports directly from the requisition or candidate matrix, versus having to enter the reporting section to pull that information.
- The total number of employees that can be loaded into the Taleo system needs to be expanded. The current quota limit is a problem for large organizations.
- The hiring center component should be configured to be compatible with all Web browsers opposed to just Internet Explorer and FireFox.
To successfully work with the system, companies should have a robust IT department in place and the most current computer and internet software. With those things in place, it will be easy to intergate the Taleo system with the technology of the company.
For recruiting, we feel that the system is efficient and easy to use. There are a few "behind the scenes" stuff that I wish I had time to learn and review but I don’t. Taleo has been very helpful with providing me assistance with these matters.
For On-boarding, we feel that the system can improve immensely. There are a lot of gaps in efficiency and I have to say, the system is not as user friendly we hoped, both on the user side and the employee side. There are a lot of improvements that need to be made.
Overall, I think Taleo is a great system and can be utilized to the best of its ability once certain system improvements have been made.
- Taleo Recruit is easy to navigate
- Taleo On-boarding speeds up the new hire on-boarding process
- Reporting- Taleo can provide better reporting tutorials
- On-boarding- the system needs several improvements
Global harmonization of core data and talent processes was the main benefit sought.
Oracle HCM Cloud is used to manage:
We use both Taleo (recruitment, onboarding, performance management, goal planning) for core HR and workforce compensation. We also have set up OTBI on both Fusion and Taleo.
- Workforce Intelligence
- Compensation (which was the prime reason to select oracle)
- Exchange Data with other systems (FBL, HDML). Fusion is our slave platform for talent management, tapping data from SAP HR. The initial version of Fusion provided us with a file based loader to manage this data exchange. FBL was not only a very poor layer, but Fusion was not webservice enabled in that version. With the new version, some of the weakest points are overcome (webservice enabled, easier load with HDML). Still, data conversion capabilities are limited.
- Support function. Fusion in the cloud is supported by a help desk. The help desk has been in overload for a significant period of time. The continuous release of new versions has sometimes resulted in long waiting times.
- Taleo-Fusion Integration. Taleo and Fusion have some standard integration. But I would not recommend using Taleo Performance next to Fusion compensation. It is more effective to bring performance management and compensation together on Fusion.
Oracle HCM Cloud Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Oracle HCM Cloud
Oracle HCM aims to go beyond the basics of HR. According to the vendor, an attractive UI, social, mobile, and reporting capabilities are now table stakes of every HR solution. Oracle HCM aims to allow its users to become strategic leaders of talent, by being engaging, informative, and adaptable.
Oracle HCM is a complete core HR and integrated talent management suite that includes the Oracle Taleo product. It is role-based for key stakeholders and supports the entire employee lifecycle from hire to retire. Benefits to organizations include: streamlining operations, aligning talent management to organizational needs and providing actionable insights to the C-suite.
- HCM capabilities that support the full HR lifecycle
- Mobile, social and business intelligence capabilitiesv
- A broader solution set that includes, ERP, financials, customer experience, project management, etc.
- An enterprise-level cloud computing platform
- Security, access control, development, deployment, storage, and content management capabilities
Oracle Talent Acquisition (Taleo) Reviews
Oracle HCM Cloud includes the Oracle Talent Acquisition module, which was previously known as Taleo. Many of the reviews of Oracle HCM Cloud are focused on the Taleo portion -- these reviews are marked as referring to the Taleo edition.
Oracle HCM Cloud Screenshots
Oracle HCM Cloud Integrations
Oracle HCM Cloud Competitors
Contact Oracle HCM for detailed pricing information at +1.800.392.2999
Oracle HCM Cloud Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle HCM Cloud Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Support for 100+ countries and regions|
|Supported Languages:||33 languages|