Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
HireVue is being used across the whole organization but primarily was implemented for high volume teacher recruitment across approximately 60 schools.
- Streamlines process - candidates can complete at a time that is good for them and recruiters/hiring managers can review at a time that is good for them.
- Simulates an interview before the actual interview - candidates see a video from our President and testimonials from staff about our organization and then see someone asking them a question to which they then reply; they also have ability to re-record their answers, which you can't do in a live interview!
- Provides greater insights into candidates than a phone interview because allows for capturing behavioral characteristics and assessment of professionalism and articulation that are not as easily captured through a phone interview while saving time from having to jump right to in-person interview, which is difficult to do when there are so many vacancies and candidates across a wide regional area.
- Integration with ATS (we have Cornerstone) for allowing managers to access the candidate's resume (and application!) right from the video interview through HireVue. Would help to further streamline hiring process for managers and recruiters.
- Leverage client info by offering clients who are willing to share their videos and questions the ability to access other clients videos and questions who have also signed up for sharing with links right from within system for browsing rather than having to log into customer success centers; by building this library and body of knowledge allows for sharing of ideas and best practices in a way that is accessible when you need it, where you need it, can foster greater use of the system for all
- Allow for using multiple videos in a segment that just transition from one to another so clients that don't have video editing expertise don't have to find someone to join separate videos together into and compress them to fit file size limits
- More efficient and streamlined process for moving candidates through the pool and the overall candidate experience.
- Some candidates are still hesitant to take part in this process.