Reviews (1-25 of 65)
Cornerstone OnDemand Review: "Transforms your candidate experience...but more development is needed to support volume / seasonal recruiters."
- Our application process has now gone from an average of 30 minutes to just 5 minutes. As a result, we've seen a 100% increase in candidate numbers which, for a volume seasonal recruitment drive, is fantastic.
- The entire candidate experience has been transformed and really puts the candidate in charge.
- The onboarding process has made a big impact. We've replaced so many outdated processes ( involving printing/scanning/physically signing, etc.) with processes that keep everything online, making it so much easier for the candidates and quicker for the recruiters and HR teams.
- It's an off the shelf package, so while you can add in custom fields (a big plus), it's very rigid in terms of how it is designed to be used. Not every company works in the same way, and I've found that a lot of the recruitment functionality is more suited to high level or blue chip hires, rather than seasonal or bulk hires.
- Specific issues we are having revolve around the references functionality. We ended up having to develop something in-house, as the system doesn't let you verify referee details o relationships prior to triggering the reference request. In addition, the form for capturing referee details only requests a name and email address. As a company working with children and young adults, we need to ensure the references we obtain are professional and tie in with a person's work history.
- The self-scheduling of interviews is a great feature, but it could be so much better. It's impossible to see what slots you have offered to someone, and it's also impossible to see what slots each recruiter has free. As such, you end up inviting people to book in an interview...only for them to discover that all the slots are already filled.
- Notifications. Generally, this is poor in Cornerstone. If, for example, a candidate requests alternative interview dates, there is no notification that goes to the recruiter or person who initially created the invite. Likewise, if you use the email functionality within Cornerstone (which we'd like to do, as this helps to maintain a full history) when a candidate replies to the email there is no easy way of knowing they have replied unless recruiters go into the user's profile. As a high volume recruiter, this just isn't workable.
- There are a number of other areas in the system that are 'OK' but with some development could be great. They include: Offer Letters, Editing/Deleting Data (if you want to update a field on an application form or delete a document you've uploaded...you need to put in a service request with Cornerstone), Reporting, and the overall 'bigger picture/ view' of a candidate and their application/work history.
However, if you are looking to transform your internal processes and introduce efficiencies to existing practices, Cornerstone may not fully deliver. We are finding that often we are taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back. As stated previously, most functionality is good, but with some more flexibility and investment/development for seasonal/bulk 'entry level' recruitment it could be a really great product, and I've no doubt that it would help you to realize the savings you are seeking.
- Learning: The learning assignment tool does a great job at both one off assignments and dynamic assignments that can be based on different Organization Units.
- System: The system is very customizable which is great for allowing it to fit within your organization. It does make it a more complex system to manage that something that is out of the box but if your organization is complex, this is definitely a pro. You can assign custom fields in most places in the system too.
- System: Security is robust and allows for many different permissions that can be assigned to groups then people can be added to groups either as a person or by an organization unit or by custom fields.
- Learning: It handles instructor led training very well which is something many other LMS's do not do at all. In our organization we have many of these every year that we need to track for CPE (Continuing Professional Education) purposes.
- System: Web service (API) or FTP interfaces are available for automating the data flow in and out of Cornerstone.
- System: Custom Reporting works very well and allows a report writer to create and share reports to users as needed. I use the custom reports 100% over the standard reports to get exactly what I need to the correct users.
- System: Customizable emails can be configured at the system level as well as at the learning object level or performance task level as needed. It is recommend for easy of administration to utilize the system level as much as possible for any types of future changes (such as logo or wording changes needed).
- Performance: Performance tasks are very configurable to go out to who you need them do and shut down on a schedule.
- Performance: The ability to bring in last years goals so you can rate them as well as a next year goal planning is a great feature.
- System: Online help is very robust and very thorough.
- Releases: Quarterly releases are very well managed with many details in the release notes and full cycle to complete testing in a Stage system.
- Performance: I would be great if the system would prevent launching an ad-hoc review to yourself. This is the number one support request we have to address, deleting these erroneous reviews.
- System: In many places, the system could really use the ability to mass edit. For example, you have 25 sessions to adjust a field on, it would be nice to mark each checkbox and then edit in mass. There are lots of administrative pieces that are very click intensive.
- System: Their community resources need a much better boolean search system. It currently doesn't support using quotes to search phrases or dates to eliminate posts from 2010 which are just no longer relevant. The applies to their Idea forum, without the more complex searches we end up with 50 ideas on the same suggestion instead of 1 idea with all the votes for it tallied on the same suggestion.
- Performance: If you have custom emails at the performance task level and the task is still active, you cannot edit the email at all. This is especially troublesome on the task for ad-hoc reviews which is ongoing.
- System: The biggest overall issue I have is with their support ticket system. It can take 30 days to get a response to tickets. They are trying to fix this but so far this is my biggest problem.
- Single admin console with granular control over user access and reporting. They continue to keep the admin in mind when rolling out new features. Giving us additional tools and improvements to more easily manage a large organization of learners.
- A complete solution. Cornerstone OnDemand is a human performance management solution. This includes: compensation, on-boarding, performance reviews, succession, training, and social interaction. All of the areas of the product are cohesively tied to one another for convenience and powerful cross-feature functionality. It has been developed organically from the ground up, so everything works together for a competent experience.
- Increasing support for mobile learning. Our field is relying on mobile devices to stay connected. Cornerstone OnDemand continues to improve their support for mobile through web browser support and mobile apps.
- Global Product Support. Their support team can be slow to respond and resolve issues. They are constantly blaming it on growing pains. However, that cannot be an excuse. Every company wants to grow bigger and they need to adjust their support model to accommodate it.
- Multimedia support. Cornerstone OnDemand does support video learning and embedding videos on custom pages, however, they just rolled this out to everyone and it has some catching up to do. Competitors have supported this feature for quite some time and are ahead of the curve on it.
- Reporting: they are continually working to improve report creation and usage from an administrator aspect as well as end-user aspect
- Customization and Security: you can divide users up to receive different Welcome Page views and narrow down who can access specific content and areas of the system
- Integrations with other software.
- Globalization: it's easy to manage the system when your workforce consists of users who speak multiple languages.
- Support for Administrators: the level of product support is not where it should be when it comes to answering hard questions/resolving reported defects (but they are actively working to improve on this).
- Bulk updates to catalog: some features that you may want to apply to all content are not able to be bulk updated, which means you have to open and "edit" each training item individually to make edits one by one. Or you can, of course, open a billable work order.
- Restricting access to Admins: it seems as though Cornerstone sometimes wants to keep certain things restricted so that they can force you to open a billable work order (i.e. reversing transcript status when errors are made).
My one critique: They often release new features as BETA or "Early Adopter" to give admins a chance to implement, test, and provide feedback. It's great that CSOD wants to get new features out to market, but sometimes they are slow to implement updates based on feedback, which makes these exciting new features less than usable for some periods of time. I do believe they really try, and obviously this feedback varies on the complexity of the new feature. At the same time, there are many enhancements and upgrades that are needed in certain areas of the system that they are slow to work on (i.e. their Test UI and UX from both the admin and end-user perspectives) -- improvements that are constantly brought up in the user community, but which CSOD has decided to not prioritize. It can make the users of those features feel like they have been put on the back burner, as there isn't a lot of transparency as to why certain priorities are placed above others (improving existing functions versus implementing brand new features), but that is how new business is attracted I guess, by providing shiny new features that you can sell to the new people.
Their user community is great for asking questions that don't need immediate responses, and for providing feedback on new features. Implementation with them is also a breeze.
We recognised the need to implement an online recruitment tool to standardise the recruitment process through one simple, central system.
This online tool also had to facilitate the introduction of assessments for external recruitment and to accommodate the different requirements within LuxairGroup, properly educating managers to be responsible for their own recruitment and to execute all requests and approvals online.
We also wished to find a recruitment solution which could offer the scope and possibility to develop beyond recruitment and towards a more business strategic talent acquisition.
Cornerstone offered us the best opportunity to use the same provider for their entire workforce and for every stage in the employee lifecycle. Having already used Cornerstone for training, LuxairGroup understood the benefits of the technology.
Close cooperation between Cornerstone and LuxairGroup helped to configure the system efficiently. Whenever LuxairGroup faced any particular difficulties, Cornerstone provided assistance by organising a workshop to demonstrate how to address and overcome them.
- Professionalised recruitment. Every aspect of recruitment is now centralised, aligning and standardising recruitment processes across every individual role. LuxairGroup has also done away with laborious paper hiring requests and approvals.
- Automatised processes. LuxairGroup has compiled the data for 300 different job descriptions to provide hiring templates for managers and configure automatic emails to improve the overall communication. An SAP interface has enabled the HR database to be automatically updated when a candidate accepts an offer, greatly reducing administration and improving data accuracy.
- Changed company behaviours. LuxairGroup has succeeded in educating managers how to use this new recruitment tool, changing their behaviour. Managers no longer have to seek physical signatures for approval and make all hiring requests online rather than at weekly meetings.
- Improved employer branding. Three job profile videos have been shared and watched all around the world and at job fairs, potential employees are willing to wait for hours to meet a LuxairGroup representative. The company has even been nominated for an award for the most attractive employer in Luxembourg.
- Moved beyond recruitment. This new system has helped LuxairGroup to evolve beyond recruitment towards talent acquisition, moving into a more strategic business position. LuxairGroup is now implementing Cornerstone solutions throughout its talent management cycle.
- Too complex on the administration side, it should be more user-friendly for administrators. It's more focused on end users.
- An improvment of the GPS teams and their support on "cases" would be very usefull as this is time consuming.
LuxairGroup has successfully simplified and slimmed down all HR administration, with faster approvals and immediate launch of new jobs. Pre-screening was previously the most time-consuming part of recruitment but has now been reduced by a third, enabling onboarding to be completed on time and helping the business achieve its KPIs.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is a comprehensive learning management system.
- Customer service is particularly good.
- The LMS home page is easily customized to reflect the culture of the organization.
- Transition from a previous product can be challenging so Cornerstone OnDemand provides an excellent transition team.
- The product provides many unique and useful features that are available for a cost. Having access to those features in the beginning would be helpful to determine whether the feature would be useful for a new client.
- Some customer service managers were former customers, providing a resource that understands the admin struggle.
- A suite of modules to chose from to support organizational needs.
- Answers found in many locations, though need to invest some time in getting it. GPS hotline, e-community, weekly open forums, written texts.
- You pretty much need one resource dedicated to the tool to get the most effective use of the tool.
- Some fonts are so small, users miss the click. User interface can be improved.
- Administration of the tool can be daunting as you mostly learn by trial and error.
- Reporting structures.
- Active tasks in the system are established based on current org structure. When you cross over fiscal years, this results in managers having new employees performance documents and assignments that should be aligned to the previous reporting manager.
- You can lose historical reference and complicate task completion.
Cornerstone OnDemand Review: "A Trusted Advisor in Talent Development Thought Leadership (with good software to boot)"
- CSOD provides an intuitive user interface which aids in its adoption by our varied audiences.
- CSOD provides phenomenal administrator support in the form of both functionality and advice in the area of learning technology and talent development.
- CSOD provides class leading reporting capability with new features added on a quarterly basis.
- The loading of historical data during implementation could've gone smoother. I would recommend other customers lean on the out of the box upload tools and not on CSOD's implementation consultants when migrating historical data.
- While CSOD's certification module is powerful, the interface can be a bit cumbersome (click heavy) for end users.
- While CSOD offers several avenues for customer support, learning how to escalate pressing issues in an effective manner requires a learning curve on the part of the customer. I would recommend eliciting the advice of other customers.
- Cornerstone allowed us to create a custom Welcome Page, where we could bring in our branding, images and icons. This allowed us to have the same look and feel as other business applications.
- The curriculum player functionality is very smooth. The % complete display helps users track their progress for a curriculum assignment - instead of just check marks for each module/course completed.
- The in-tool reporting functionality provides us with current data, when it's needed. We previously had our learning data stored in a data warehouse, which refreshed nightly. We currently refresh in Cornerstone OnDemand every 6 hours, which allows us to report on items that happened earlier in the day.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is highly configurable. As the system administrator, having the ability to drag and drop fields to change the dynamic of certain pages was so easy to use.
- The feature converting email notifications to HTML automatically is perfect for someone who is not an HTML expert. You type it and they convert it. Very nice!
- We would like the ability to change due dates right on the user's transcript for overdue training. We can change to a future date, but we can not add a date that is in the past. We need to go through the proxy enrollment steps, which takes longer.
- It would be nice if Dynamic Proxys were editable. If we want to change a one-time training to a recurring training, a whole new proxy needs to be created.
- We would like more options for the fields that are displayed in the org chart and user profile - currently we can select only between Division and Position.
Our high-level goals are 1) Increase employee engagement and retention through training 2) Standardize compliance training (safety, HR, etc.) across the organization and 3) Improve communication of key initiatives to our entire employee population.
- The product is always evolving, and I think that Cornerstone generally does a good job of listening to their customers to develop their product roadmap.
- The system is very customizable and can be adapted to cater to multiple audiences simultaneously.
- The system has very good language capabilities for global organizations.
- The course catalog is very robust and accounts for just about any type of training you can think of.
- Their customer community (Cornerstone Success Center) is a great resource for collaboration and troubleshooting.
- Their technical support is lacking. We often wait days for a response and end up having to figure things out through independent testing or collaboration with other users.
- Back-end administration is not very user friendly. It takes time to learn the nuances and quirks of being a system administrator.
- There is not a good way to report on or audit security roles.
- Setting up and tracking Instructor Led Training is very cumbersome and needs an upgrade.
- Certifications are terrible. Hard to understand, hard to setup, and hard to use as a learner.
- Easy to use interface as the UX design is very friendly and easy for employees to navigate.
- Easy to integrate into the current system as we didn't have to make any major changes to our existing HR system.
- Easy to manage the employee learning process.
- The customer support system needs improvement in terms of getting back quickly to queries.
- More training modules need to be provided to the system administrator so it knows how to manage and implement and make changes in the system.
- Cornerstone OnDemand needs to bring more changes annually so the system is updated according to the current needs.
We have used Cornerstone to manage learning (since 2011) and recruiting since 2015 and are configuring others available modules. The learning module helps us to manage training expiration dates (mandatory by regulations/certification) and to provide e-learning to end users.
Recruitment processes were not centralised but handled by individual business units via HR business partners. This resulted in varying recruitment standards across the company and inconsistent ways of working. Hiring requests were made via paper and had to be discussed at weekly meetings, with managers having to physically sign papers for recruitment approval. Luxair wanted to simplify and reduce HR administration to help the rest of the Luxair business better understand HR processes and to contribute to the overall efficiency of the company.
We also wanted to improve our employer brand by using a modern and powerful website
- Cornerstone offered us the best opportunity to utilise the same provider for the whole of the employee lifecycle.
- High levels of cooperation between Cornerstone and us also aided the easy configuration of the system. Whenever we faced any particular difficulties, Cornerstone was able to organise a workshop to demonstrate how to address and overcome them.
- Functionalities and the possibility to use a SAAS module are quite flexible to client environment.
- Features proposed by the system are mainly what the business needs
- Can be more "HR Admin oriented" instead of end-user oriented.
- Improve HR Core module.
- Enhanced new functionalities to cover 100% needs.
- Some current difficulties with GPS but mitigate with support of CSM
- User friendly
- Straightforward interface
- Easy to learn as an admin
- Support. We have one or two go to Cornerstone employees who really know their stuff. We often feel disturbed by the phone support making us feel as if we're being rushed off the phone. Often times we're given vague answers with our own problems given back to us as a solution.
- Features. There are a lot of painfully obvious features that should be available in a database system. The option to mass update files or records will either take you weeks of manpower or them a few days of "paid maintenance". Some features that should be easily doable aren't even there, such as mass updating a field or removing training.
In the Performance module, we currently use goals and performance reviews. Both of these processes were done on paper before we switched to Cornerstone.
- From a user perspective, it is mostly user friendly.
- Our current Client Success Manager (which is our second) is very helpful and knowledgeable.
- They provide lots of training opportunities through their Client Support website.
- Their Certification Module is underdeveloped and hard to use. The user interface is different from the rest of the LMS and it is hard to report out of without external modifications.
- Technical support is very inconsistent. We had some special requirements which required technical support and they literally took months to complete and were very expensive. Most of their support is overseas.
- They use third party vendors for most of their implementation and support. This causes a lot of issues because they are often not knowledgeable of the product. They also seem to be overbooked and also pressure you to end implementation as soon as possible even if you are not ready to go live. We were told they are incentivized by Cornerstone to get customers through the implementation process as quickly as possible.
- The overall reporting functionality is lacking. We actually had to purchase access to the data warehouse so we could create our own custom reports and dashboards outside of Cornerstone.
- Their Support Center is difficult to work with. Response time is slow, especially compared to other vendors we use. They also have given us incorrect or incomplete information at times.
Cornerstone OnDemand Review: "Success Experience Using CSOD for Performance and Succession Planning"
- The system interface is intuitive and flexible; so users can be proficient in the system without any training and the system can adapt to the necessary requirements very well.
- This is a "true" cloud solution, dependable and easy to manage by the system administrators that don't need to be technical personnel from IT/IS. CSOD has grown over the years as an organic system that is fully integrated and consistent across the different modules.
- Customer support and on-going account management is excellent, they help you by keeping your processes up to date and following best practices.
- Finally, the CSOD team is very visionary and is always bringing useful and practical innovations to their systems and services.
- CSOD should continue growing on areas related to Talent Management (entire cycle from acquisition to development), since there are significant synergies to that can be realized by their customers.
- I think the best thing they have is technical support, which is really great. They provide fast responses, exact solutions and are available in multiple countries.
- Also quarterly releases are great at introducing new features, enhancements and those pesky bug fixes.
- There UI is also one of the strong points, it is a totally different user experience and I appreciate that Cornerstone is upgrading it.
- The product itself is great. Configurable but not customisable, which is the expectation of all Saas products.
- Sometimes business processes cannot be replicated in the system so you need to be willing to accept workarounds whenever that is the case. The system is flexible so long as you and your management team are open to it too.
- Few changes need to be done in the application as many things are not possible to implement from the front end.
Our entire organization is using Cornerstone OnDemand. We mainly use it for learning but once a year we are also using it for performance and compensation.
Our goals were to streamline learning, match it to the company strategic plans, manage and maintain job-related learning plans for new employees, keep employees responsible for their learning and professional growth and track employees' development.
- Provide excellent ongoing support. Follow up with us on a quarterly basis, to check how are we doing and how the system is meeting our strategic goals.
- Although we are a small organization, all Cornerstone OnDemand employees who served us provided us with a very high level of support and understanding.
- They improve their system on a quarterly basis, and many enchantments are client (requests) driven.
- Many of the on call-center help support employees are very experienced and knowledgeable but some of them would benefit from additional training.
Cornerstone OnDemand Review: "Cornerstone On Demand Stands on its Own in the Learning Management Space"
- Cornerstone Learning is very powerful and flexible. I have now administered 2 other Learning Management Systems for my organization and Cornerstone is by far the easiest to manage. I haven't run into a learning challenge that I couldn't solve with the Cornerstone Learning system and this system is more intuitive and easy to administer than previous systems. I found myself doing a lot of the work for others in previous systems, however, this system has the capability to easily distribute permissions and roles to Learning Partners throughout the organization to free my time up for more development and testing of new functions for the training organization.
- Cornerstone Reporting is very easy to use and provides the ability for me to create reporting and share out to various Managers and Departments within the organization and has the flexibility to constrain permissions, so that only various areas see what they need to see. This has been a huge time saver in our organization.
- Cornerstone has excellent online and inline help which is great when training additional administrators throughout the system. I believe that Cornerstone sets the standard in this area and is truly a Learning organization. You can click Help from any page you are on in Cornerstone and helpful how to videos and documentation immediately pops up to explain how to use that function. It is truly an invaluable resource.
- I don't really have any complaints with this system. I always would like customer support to be more responsive and better, but this is likely due to my personal standard. Cornerstone does have better customer support than I have been used to with previous vendors.
- Cornerstone is currently transitioning from their legacy to mobile platform and we have recently implemented, so we are having to wait on new build out and design for these mobile enhancements. Of course, as a client, I would like this tomorrow, but have been very pleased with the design and work.
- We are integrated with the Workday HRIS and the integration between Workday and Cornerstone is a standard integration. It would be nice if this integration was more flexible, however, we did buy Cornerstone Web Services which allows us to create our own API integrations between the two systems to get data that may not have been included in the standard integration.
Cornerstone OnDemand Review: "A StrongTalent System That Is Intuitive For Users And Easy For Administrators"
- Intuitive administrative interface, allowing me to configure most of what I need on my own and not requiring vendor assistance.
- Multiple support options available. When I need help, there are plenty of resources: inline help, online learnings, communities, customer support center managed through tickets or phone calls, etc.
- Consistent UI and UX for end users across all modules. It does not feel like each module was purchased and cobbled together with others, which is how some other vendors' product suites feel.
- Reporting has some limitations, both regarding the standard reports and custom reports. Not enough standard reports or options to modify them and custom reports creation is reasonably robust, however not all data (fields) captured in the system is available to use.
- The system provides the ability to request and provide ongoing feedback, however it is limited in how it can be configured.
- A company-wide 9-box review process can be achieved, however limitations on numbers of people and workflow configuration made the process for us a bit difficult.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is very robust and has a lot of room as the firm grows. This is a big plus if you are starting out and want to add features as you develop your training program.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is a cloud-based, hosted system. This means updates are implemented in the background, no server administration, up-time is excellent, and everything is secure and backed up. In addition, Cornerstone provides two mirror sites where you can test updates and other concepts you would like to implement without affecting users.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is a total HRD/HRM package with several different modules. For large organizations who have a lot of HR needs, Cornerstone offers all the support you need. The modules are designed to work seamlessly and share data according to the needs of the organization.
- Cornerstone OnDemand has a very strong security system. Security parameters can be set on people and objects. This allows a lot of strength and flexibility.
- Cornerstone OnDemand is a bit difficult to navigate for new users and infrequent users. Most of the people who need to access our LMS do so only occasionally: once a month or so. There are a lot of clicks involved in getting to the training modules they want to consume.
- Cornerstone OnDemand's reporting capabilities are fairly broad, but rather difficult to run. It takes a lot of effort to get the most necessary reports for our team. Some reports we need are not needed regularly, so creating reports on the fly is important. Cornerstone OnDemand could improve that portion.
- Cornerstone OnDemand doesn't provide enough flexibility on graphic design. They do have templates, but the templates are not easy to implement and require an outside vendor to put in place. This is a cost we don't have room for, despite the desire to make the experience more interesting and comfortable for our users.
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is used in our organization for learning, performance and succession management. It's used in the majority of our entities to support performance or learning processes.
CSOD has been used for more than 5 years and it helps us on a daily basis to make our employee very happy.
- User interface very easy and clear for end-users
- Ability to provide new enhancements on a regular basis
- Ability to support us
- In the beginning, enhancements arrive too quickly without a lot of support but for 2 years CSOD has improved a lot and now they are able to help us and other companies through the user guide, clear release notes, communities, etc.
- Support must be more individualized.
- Succession management must improve but this year, a lot of enhancements will be delivered.
CSOD is well suited for an organization that wants to be first on innovation and new market trends and that are able to deploy or to change the process.
CSOD is less appropriate for an organization that doesn't want a lot of change management and that will want too many customized solutions.
- Client Driven - Cornerstone values the opinions of the clients that have their hands in the system daily. Suggestions from clients often become new software/functionality for all clients to use.
- Community - The accessibility to assistance in a time of needs is uncanny. There is always someone (CSOD employees, CSOD clients, etc) at your fingertips in my time of need.
- Robust - The customization capability within the system is unlike any other. We have custom pages in order to drive our associates where they need to be and what will fit their needs the best. Integration with other items (Lynda.com for example) to allow maximum impact for our employees.
- Support - The actual support structure (when a case is logged) is a bit slow.
- Cost - everything can be done for a cost. There are some things that can only be done from CSOD side and they can provide that to us for an additional fee.
Up until 3 years ago, my company never had a formal training function or department. Training was delivered piecemeal and oftentimes as an afterthought. After there was a case made to the C-level, a training unit was established. One of the first goals of my team was to select, implement and launch a learning management system.
Enter Cornerstone OnDemand. We selected Cornerstone as a sister company has used their Learning module for over 5 years now. We rolled it out to our users to deliver, administrate and track training. We’ve been live to our user base for 2 months now. It’s been a godsend for our users as they’re able to go to one central location and take training. Our management teams love it as well, as it gives them a bigger picture of how their employees are doing on goals that are given to them.
- The end user interface is streamlined and straightforward.
- The search functionality is extremely powerful and intuitive. Users are able to quickly locate training resources.
- The reporting capabilities for managers and administrators are easy to use and allow you to pinpoint exact details you need.
- Cornerstone allows you to structure your product to model organization needs; we have 14 divisions based upon our subsidiaries.
- Cornerstone hosts user groups quarterly so that you can learn best practices from others. This has been extremely helpful.
- Cornerstone's client success center really helps troubleshoot your own issues before you have to contact support.
- The administrator interface is not at all intuitive. It takes many hours to fully comprehend how to function as an admin.
- The ingestion of users from your HRIS or Active Directory is difficult and time consuming. It took us 8 months to figure out the intricacies of how users are ingested into the system.
- While most of the support team is nice and friendly, I've come across a few that were condescending and rude. Also, if you want immediate answers, you must call. It seems that their email help team takes a long time to respond.
- Ease of use for the end-user for goal entry/management and performance review completion.
- Ease of navigation around the LMS, especially for those who are not as savvy on computers. Large buttons and text make it easy to read.
- Great reporting features, giving lots of options to our leaders to help manage their departments.
- In the implementation process, Cornerstone uses a variety of third party vendors to manage different aspects of the build. Vendor management is not a strong suit of Cornerstone, and we struggled with the administrative piece from several vendors through this process. When dealing directly with Cornerstone, however, this was typically not an issue.
- The Certification module is not user-friendly and needs to be updated. We have been told for quite some time that it was slotted to receive an update, but it still causes issues with our end-users (not easy to use), and our administrators (building and managing the certification module is extremely frustrating).
Cornerstone OnDemand Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Cornerstone OnDemand
One unified cloud platform to recruit, train, and manage people
Cornerstone is a recognized global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realize their potential. Putting this belief into practice, Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent throughout the entire employee lifecycle. The Cornerstone Talent Management Suite includes:
- Cornerstone Recruiting (including applicant tracking, employee onboarding)
- Cornerstone Learning (including LMS, learning experience platform (LXP), and learning content)
- Cornerstone Performance (including performance management, succession planning, compensation planning, and employee engagement )
- Cornerstone HR (including people administration, workforce analytics and benchmarking)
According to the vendor, Cornerstone’s HCM platform is successfully used by more than 3,500 global clients of all sizes, spanning over 40 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages.
Cornerstone OnDemand Screenshots
Cornerstone OnDemand Video
Cornerstone OnDemand Downloadables
Cornerstone OnDemand Integrations
Cornerstone OnDemand Competitors
Cornerstone OnDemand Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cornerstone OnDemand Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||43 languages|