Overall Satisfaction with HootSuite Enterprise
- Helps organizations keep their social media operations organized. For example, we manage dozens of streams from 15 different teams. It is kind of a mess. But Hootsuite makes sense of it all.
- It creates easily shared reports to help you track growth and performance.
- It makes scheduling and posting on social media easier, especially through use of the Hootlet.
- I wish the reports were a little more robust and allowed more post-post tagging. For example, I wish we could go back and tag several posts then pull them into a report to look at how they did.
- I wish the follower data was a lot more extensive. If I could afford SocialBro, I would get it. I want to be able to parse my audience more quickly to learn different things about them and also to be able to target messages more precisely.
- I wish we could schedule shares. Here's what I mean. We have sub-accounts and we schedule posts to them. But I wish I could tell HS to go share that post when it is posted ...
- Increased employee efficiency. Posting just doesn't seem like the big task it used to be. Plus, we can collaborate better.
Using HootSuite Enterprise
My main reason for renewing is that I believe we have not yet utilized all that the tool can do for us. I think Year One got us organized and on the right track, but we need one more full year in the tool to make sure we're using it well. Frankly, at that point I will want to compare it to others, and I am still not sure one tool might be all we need. We might need a better mix of social-posting and analytics tools.