Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Free
We, the marketing department, use HootSuite Free to manage our social media accounts for multiple brands. HootSuite Free enables us to monitor who's interacting with our brands on social media, engage with others on social media, and share helpful content for our audience. There are two of us who monitor and contribute daily. A few others use periodically. So it's great to have one place for all our users to go to for social media management.
- HootSuite enables us to view multiple streams for our social channels from one page. This helps us see who's reaching out to us, what's being said about us, and what we're saying from one view.
- While we prefer to be in real time for tweets, scheduling helps us have a more global reach with Twitter. It enables us to schedule posts during times our global audiences are at work, when we typically couldn't Tweet.
- We really like how HootSuite shares who posted what for our accounts. It gives us a better picture of who's sharing what and when.
- A general problem with Twitter as well with anything else online is spam. Being able to filter through spam would be nice for tracking keywords we're interested in.
- Displaying pictures inline like the Twitter stream does now would be great. But not a must have feature.
- The analytics reporting could be a little easier to use. I imagine it's more helpful with a paid subscription.
- HootSuite Free has great ROI because it saves me a lot of time managing our brand's social media accounts.
- HootSuite Free enables our brands to engage with those talking about us in real time without having to have all our social media platforms open at once.
- HootSuite Free has helped us listen in on what our audience is talking about to help us understand them better and what their needs are.
I can't speak to how HootSuite Free stacks up against their competitors. I wasn't in on the original decision and I haven't had a need to look for any other tool. I'm sure there are a bunch of alternatives but HootSuite is one of the leaders out there. It terms of an alternative of managing social media accounts on your own - HootSuite Free is a no brainer.
I think HootSuite Free is a great tool for individuals or groups who are looking to manage one or multiple social media accounts online. I haven't looked at any other tools for managing social media accounts but I haven't had to because HootSuite Free does exactly what we need. If you are looking for a simple way to manage multiple social accounts, I think HootSuite is a great tool for you.