February 10, 2017
Fitlife FoodsFood & Beverages, 51-200 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with HotSchedules
We use hotschedules for weekly staff scheduling in our retail stores as well as our culinary center.
- Ability to see scheduled hours by team member as well as by day/week
- Ability to schedule a team member to work in a specific location
- Mobile app makes it very easy to review schedules
- If using the schedule to block off time during a shift, the hours are counted twice. For example, if I schedule someone to work 11a-7p and want to block off 12p-1p for a meeting, it would count as 9 hours.
- Team member pay rates are visible to all users. Inability to track/forecast pay.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I needed to get new locations added to my schedule and the customer service rep was able to help me quickly and with exactly what I needed. She was friendly and knew my time was valuable and worked quickly to get my questions answered.
Hotschedules is great for companies with basic scheduling needs. For restaurants who need to schedule FOH/BOH or specific areas of the restaurant, it is super easy. For more advanced scheduling, with tracking the number of people on the clock at specific hours, this may be more challenging.