So Hot Review
Jessica Micka | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 12, 2018

So Hot Review

Overall Satisfaction with HotSchedules

I have four businesses with one building, all restaurant and Bar related. I use HotSchedules for all employee scheduling as well as the web clock. I refer back to several of their reports that are easily accessible.
  • Time off approvals- Keeps a list of who has requested and been approved for time. Makes it easy to not schedule someone accidentally.
  • Schedule templates- allows me to have the schedule done with inminutes.
  • Employee time management- allows you to see if someone is predicted to hit overtime. Keeps our payroll down.
  • If I am looking at the Staff area, for example, and I go into a particular employee, then want to return to the list - I would like it to not automatically start again at the top of the list but where I left off.
  • Loading time could be faster
  • If I wanted to add a extra shift prior to applying my template it will not allow me to use the template.
ProsCons
Quick Resolution
Good followup
Knowledgeable team
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
I like that it will not allow employees to clock in more than 7 minutes prior to their shift. It also keeps the clock-in log well organized easy to adjust if need be.
HotSchedules has made communication easier among the whole staff. The time it takes to schedule now is minutes instead of hours.
Great for businesses with several employees with different departments to schedule for.