Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot to manage our website, generate leads, and analyze our success/areas for improvement. Our entire organization contributes to the use of HubSpot including blogging, updating the website, and analysis. HubSpot provides an easy website management solution that allows us to blog, analyze, capture leads, email leads and keep track of contacts. Overall, it's been a great tool for us to grow our business.
- HubSpot provides excellent customer service. When a problem arises (for us or a client) we can pick up the phone and the problem is often resolved on one call. If not, they will keep working with you until it is resolved.
- Their blogging tool is outstanding. It allows you to easily add a blog to any website.
- It's easy to use. Like anything else there is a learning curve but once you understand the software it work flawlessly to help us achieve our marketing goals.
- It takes some time for your website to be migrated to the HubSpot platform. This means you should plan in advance for when you want to use it.
- The workflows feature can be confusing. It's involves a serious understanding of how that process works.
- We've seen our business grow substantially by using HubSpot both as a reseller and our own revenue. Since using HubSpot, we have more than doubled our revenue.
- It's made our life easier and put our team on the same page. Everyone at our company knows about HubSpot and how to use it. Allows for better collaboration and keeping everyone on the same page when it comes to our goals.
- We have been able to generate leads and follow up with them easily... this is something we struggled with in the past. We were blogging and generating website traffic, but they weren't converting to leads.
We have renewed our usage of HubSpot and have clients who had renewed their usage as well. The pricing is reasonable and once we, as a team, learned how to use the software, it's become worth it for us to continue using HubSpot as our marketing software of choice. One thing not to overlook is the inbound marketing community they have built. There has been a lot of support from HubSpot but also from other HubSpot users.
I think it's important for businesses to know which level of HubSpot to purchase. We have met with customers who purchased a professional level when basic would have done the trick for them. HubSpot has many tools and it's a common misconception you need to use all of them for the software to be worth it. We have found that using it for blogging and lead generation is great. Then you can integrate email marketing, tracking competition and keyword success. It's a great tool with a lot of functions and trying to do it all at once can be overwhelming. Be patient with the tools and take the time to learn how each function can benefit your business.