April 09, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Read Tory Robinson's full review
Pros and Cons
- Social media scheduling. A comprehensive and easy to use social calendar allows you to easily schedule posts and get an over arching view of social activities for the month and beyond.
- Email marketing. The templates provided allow me to easily create, beautiful professional emails.
- Landing pages and forms. I can easily track submissions with the forms and the templates provided for a landing page ease a major pain point.
- Because HubSpot [Marketing Hub] charges by number of contacts in the system, it can become expensive and a little limiting. Consider reevaluating the degrees of membership: enterprise, professional, etc.
- Say a customer or prospect inputted their personal information incorrect on the form, if they re-submit the info with the correct details, the form submission does not override the previous one. So, there's extra information that's not needed and could potentially be misleading.
- To me, workflows are pretty confusing so providing better documentation and videos to describe how they work would be helpful.