Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot on a daily basis for our clients and for ourselves, to design and implement inbound marketing strategies. We're a small team and HubSpot is the perfect solution for us to manage several content marketing strategies. By enabling us to set clear goals and track them across different channels, we're able to follow our performance in real-time and optimize it so that we get the best results possible. It's easy to use and we're constantly learning more on how we can fully leverage it.
- Blogging - HubSpot is great for creating, editing, publishing and promoting blog articles. It also gives SEO recommendations and has relevant analytics.
- Content Management - Our content offers are easily uploaded and updated, if necessary; landing pages are easy to create, using HubSpot templates or by designing a new template. We can track page conversions, we can send personalized emails and follow-up offer.s
- Analytics - We're able to track all traffic by its source, identify patterns in customer acquisition and conversion and optimize our marketing efforts.
- I've had technical difficulties while using Mozilla Firefox. Once I've switched to Chrome, I haven't encountered them again.
- The text preview in the rich text editor freezes sometimes.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better analytics - better reporting
- Faster lead conversion
I've only worked with WordPress previously and I had a difficult time in leveraging different other products in order to get all the features I now have in HubSpot. It was time consuming and challenging, if not impossible, to track the efficiency of my marketing strategy across different channels.