IBM Campaign is still the leaderhttps://www.trustradius.com/enterprise-marketing-managementHCL UnicaUnspecified7.9511012018-03-30T15:26:37.462Z
March 30, 2018
IBM Campaign is still the leader
Score 9 out of 101
- IBM Unica Campaign
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Campaign
We use it to generate the majority of the marketing campaigns that my company sends out. Predominately through email but also through direct mail, web and social media.
- Ability to translate Multiple SQL queries into a very easy to use visual GUI.
- Provides the ability to pre-define segments, run them once in off hours, store them in their own system tables for quick youth and a significant reduction in CPU utilization on the database.
- It’s use of Reusable objects. Including user variables to pre-define calculations one time, macros that you can create and pass values to parameterize the SQL code And the creation of templates to easily replicate work.
- It’s ability to bring in external data on the fly that can very easily be mapped into any flowchart.
- It’s flexibility and creating UNIX script via triggers to automate sending of files to multiple vendors with different FTP sites
- It’s flexibility in the output layouts that it can create.
- The system tables are too convoluted and there should be the ability to have a single view of contact history without having a drawing to have to be tabbed together.
- Utica is not a very efficient creator of SQL is very resource intensive.
- I would like to see more functionality in their marketing operations tool to allow more customization and easier creation of monitoring reports including KPI’s.
- We’ve been able to send out Thousands of communications and generate over 1 billion touches per year because of the speed and flexibility of the tool.
- We’ve helped our marketing partners achieve or exceed some very lofty goals in the past two years because of the tool