Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers
We use IBM Bare Metal servers for hosting web applications. Their performance is great, and their support is even better. I really appreciate all of the communication, updates, and flexibility that IBM offers. The scalability is easy and all of the services are very cost-effective. No more AWS! IBM is the best!
- Cost effective
- Needed to work with a sales rep to get exactly what I needed.
- Had to move my server after one year since they were shutting down a data center (they gave 9 months notice though).
- Bandwidth is limited too much in my opinion.
- Uptime has been a huge impact to my bottomline.
- ROI compared to Amazon was huge (IBM is half the cost).
- Moving servers to a new data center is a pain, so make sure you are in a newer DC.
My servers have run at 3-5% utilization for 8+ years. IBM servers are fast and reliable. No issues running my workloads.
IBM provisioning is very fast. Upgrading memory/hard drives is also very fast. IBM's support has been top-notch with its hardware. I had a hard drive fail and they replaced it within an hour.
- IBM Cloud Virtual Servers
I love the IBM servers, Virtual and Bare metal. An excellent option as it is secure, reliable, and cost-effective.