Overall Satisfaction with Icinga
Icinga is used by the hosting and support teams. To give us a dashboard for any current incidents but also to show warnings for us to react before it can become a bigger problem. We also make use of services such as certificate monitoring
- Incident dashboard
- Business processing
- Decluttering - the dashboard seems to get very overwhelming
- Segregation - would be helpful to split environments or clients into different areas
- Proactive responses to issues before they happen
- Reporting of all systems and being able to check against SLAs
- Manageability of incidents
Do you think Icinga delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Icinga's feature set?
Did Icinga live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Icinga go as expected?
Would you buy Icinga again?
When incorporated with other services as part of the monitoring stack Icinga is very helpful. Although on its own you will need to keep the dashboard open to get the alerts making it less helpful. Making use of other services such as opsgenie, elastic search, kibana and graphana to name a few.