Overall Satisfaction with Iconosquare
Iconosquare was being used in our marketing efforts to dig deeper into our analytics on when we were receiving the best engagement from followers, which types of posts were best for our audience and also how we were bringing new followers to our account. It allowed us to compare posts on different days hour by hour and also see the net growth and engagement more deeply than we could have by just using the native app.
- Provides in-depth analytics on engagement.
- Provides in-depth analytics on consistencies among your follower base.
- Provides insight into ways to grow your followership and refine your content.
- I think they could offer some deeper analytics if they allowed users to tag the type of content you were posting to see any trends by that tag.
- Iconosquare's service should be cheaper. I know lots of organizations who could benefit from using the tool, but it's just not within budget for them.
- The filtering options for date ranges and other queries isn't user-friendly.
- It's allowed us to see which content resonates with our audience so we can post more similar images.
- It's allowed us to find other followers and hashtags that would be good to be associated with to grow our brand.
- It has helped us develop partnerships with other followers who it recommends we should know well based on their number of followers.
We only looked at Iconosquare because there wasn't much else out there with the same level of analytics, filtering options and features that this tool offered for Instagram. Other tools have some Instagram analytics, but they don't focus on the data that needs to be looked at separate from other types of social media.
Iconosquare is great for looking at your analytics and what you're doing well with your Instagram marketing. It will not tell you what you need to do to get 10,000 followers like some of those other shams out there, so you do need to know what you're doing on Instagram and how to use the data it provides to grow your presence.