Overall Satisfaction with Iconosquare
My team uses Iconosquare to review metrics from the content we post on Instagram in feed and Instagram stories. It is also helpful for us to not only review content metrics, but see the progression of our follower counts, engagement rates, and overall web conversions.
- Simple and easy interface to navigate
- Engagement rates, engagement metrics
- Follower Growth and Trends
- Only accesses Facebook and Instagram analytics - no other platforms
- Does not separate paid and organic metrics
- A lot of features you need to pay extra for
- It's allowed us to view IG story metrics even after they have passed over the 14 day review in Instagram Insights
- The graphs are easy for us to send to clients as they are not very complex or complicated to read
- There have been no issues or errors with retrieving data with a quick turnaround.
Iconosquare is definitely the easiest platform to read and has the most simple user interface in my opinion. Social Report definitely has more metrics you can use and more platforms to pair to gain more insights, yet the interface is outdated and harder for junior employees to comprehend in my opinion.
This tool is well suited for those who are either small or medium businesses and are looking for basic analytics and reporting metrics to share with their clients and or team members to present. Many of the graphs are easy to read and shareable either in downloadable form or PDF.