iContact Review 26 of 30
iContact Review: "Email Marketing Made Easy Peasy!"
Leah Ackerman profile photo
November 21, 2013

iContact Review: "Email Marketing Made Easy Peasy!"

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

• The templates are fantastic and simple, especially for those of us who are graphically-challenged.
  • iContact does a great job of checking for keywords that will flag your messages as "spam" and easily allows changes to be made.
  • I occasionally have trouble when formatting messages. For example, moving blocks of text around. There could be improved user functionality there.
  • iContact has allowed me to provide better customer service at my small business. I am consistently staying in my customers' top-of-mind and they can easily reply to my emails with questions, comments or concerns.
iContact has proven to be an excellent ROI, so far. It is a small investment every month for such a powerful impact. I am building and maintaining client relationships, providing better customer service, and continuing to see consistent sales from the correspondence I produce using the program.
My first question would be how tech-savvy they are. And, how much time they're willing to invest in designing their own messages. iContact makes it very easy to have little to no experience and still produce effective, powerful content.