iContact is perfect for small businesses!https://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingiContactUnspecified7.8811012013-11-23T22:46:46.543Z
November 23, 2013
iContact is perfect for small businesses!
Score 9 out of 101
- iContact enables small companies to have professional looking communications without a big marketing department or in house graphic designer. It is easy to use, affordable, and we are able to control the look and feel (i.e. our branding).
- The ability to send information to a large contact list, using their spam filters and settings, is something smaller companies can not achieve on their own. The unsubscribe button enables us to manage our contact list and communicate effectively with those who we know have opted in.
- The online contact list truely is a cloud based version, so we have peace of mind that it is being backed up and stored off of our internal databases & server.
- The design tools are intuitive - you need not be a technical wiz to produce powerful graphics and top notch marketing presentations to your audience.
- Sometimes if you selected the preview screen, it would not save your updates. Would be nice to have a "stop" feature where you are prompted to save your work prior to changing to a different screen to ensure it saves.
- iContact had a positive impact on the company. We were able to communicate to a wide audience with greater efficiency, saving time and money.
- The professional look and feel of the iContact messages we created supported our brand, and lead to increased presence and trust among our client base.
- For the rare people who chose to opt out, the ease by which they could do so and our ability to remove them from our master contact list quickly meant we were able to manage our master list with a quicker and more effective level of responsiveness.
I have moved to a new company, where until now there has been no electronic use of company communication in the form of direct email campaigns. I have been promoting iContact as a viable and valuable tool, and I hope that we will soon be implementing it here as well.