December 10, 2013
Score 10 out of 101
- Out of all the direct marketing tools available, iContact has the most flexibility in the area of design for my projects. I think their templates look great and I like being able to customize them for my projects.
- iContact has top notch customer service, and they have always been knowledgeable and helpful.
- Their website was a little difficult to navigate initially. They've made improvements since I first signed up, but I still think that there are areas where it could be much more intuitive than it is.
- Occasionally, some of templates can act a little buggy. I've had to start over on some projects because things like borders or font color will appear one way in the message builder, and then when the message is tested and viewed in email, will be a different color. I've never been able to fix this, and I believe it might be errors in code.
- We often publish newsletters in multiple languages and it would be helpful to be able to work on two messages at once. I've tried this in the past all to find out that one version was not able to be saved.
- We primarily use iContact for internal company newsletters and announcements, although we do use it to promote our hospitality events during conferences which has helped us keep a more accurate count for RSVP's.
For us, it's the best tool for what we need and the cost is very reasonable.