Overall Satisfaction with Image Relay
We use Image Relay to store our creative assets as well as share images with customers. This product has made it easy for us to share and receive photos and has saved us a lot of time in doing so.
- Canva integration
- Collections - everything is neat and organized
- Metadata - the way things are tagged makes it easy to search for specific items
- Adobe integration - the API Keys are always expiring and it's hard to drag and drop
- Bulk editing - things have to be edited individually once they've already been uploaded
- Time saved on image requests
- Time saved searching for images
- Canva and Adobe integration makes working on projects quick and easy
Image Relay is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. You do not need to have a background with similar platforms in order to understand and use Image Relay.
Support was always available and timely. Anytime the team had a question we would receive a response right away
Do you think Image Relay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Image Relay's feature set?
Did Image Relay live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Image Relay go as expected?
Would you buy Image Relay again?
We are a distributor so we get asked to provide images to our vendors. Previously we would have to do so via zip files which were times consuming and hard to keep track of. With Image Relay, we are able to do so via collections which is quick and organized.