Overall Satisfaction with iManage Share
We use iManage for our Legal and Claims department to share documents among team members and cross check when needed in the event of court sessions. iManage resolves a critical business requirements to collaborate within work email clients via agents to deposit documents, create documents based on the Claim number of our customers and integration with the customer database for the insurance and legal cases.
- Uploads documents.
- Share documents with only permitted users/managers.
- Managers have superior access to the document repository for iManage.
- Easy to integrate with Outlook client using an Plug-in to share, upload and download documents from iManage.
- More APIs calls needed to automate image documents automations for our claims team.
- Mobile app (Outlook mobile app) plugin integration to mimic the same UX.
- Monitoring user activity logs needs to be integrated with any CLM systems.
- The amount of time needed in searching is reduced to few seconds and organizing the documents by case numbers has been the best ROI for our Legal team.
- The Automation for index searching and AI of relating to the case numbers increases the productivity for the users within our legal team where error is minimum.
- Less efforts are required to manage Permissions and granting permissions. Applying APIs for granting permissions has been automated.
MS SharePoint requires a lot of time to integrate and efforts are expensive compared to iManage product. iManage is quick setup and well integrates with existing on-premise environments and integrates well with major iDP systems for authentications and manage RBAC systems for permissions via API calls.
Do you think iManage Share delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iManage Share's feature set?
Did iManage Share live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of iManage Share go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy iManage Share again?
Legal team using this product helps the team to better access documents securely within their email app (Outlook) and the user experience to control the document is excellent and being able to make it private and isolate confidential documents during a court session is very important and iManage has met our requirements. Also, being able to access instantly from users' workstation/laptop devices is very important and iManage plugin for outlook has satisfied our Business requirements.