Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Hiring Platform
We use the Indeed Hiring Platform for most of our hiring events, both in-person and virtually. Indeed Hiring Platform allows us to not only collect RSVPs for our hiring events but also allows us to market open positions and events to our applicants.
- Collects RSVPs from applicants
- Collects valuable resumes and applicant contact information
- Organizes attendees into time slots to help manage the flow of candidates at your event
- Setting up events is quick and easy
- Although Indeed Hiring Platform is great for collecting RSVPs, it does not guarantee an applicant will attend
- We would like to see the minimum sponsorship cost for an event be less
- Indeed Hiring Platform has increased how much we are spending on our recruiting efforts
- The ROI from using Indeed Hiring Platform has not been good, however, given the current labor market I don't blame the platform, I blame the market
Indeed, by virtue of the size of its resume database, is the Industry leader. There is no greater platform on the market, currently, that attracts as much talent and produces as many candidates. I have taken sales calls from many alternative hiring platforms and they are all mimicking Indeed and chasing to catch up to them.
Do you think Indeed Hiring Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Hiring Platform's feature set?
Did Indeed Hiring Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Hiring Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Hiring Platform again?
Indeed Hiring Platform is ideal if you have occasional or sporadic hiring events. I don't think it is as effective if you have highly regular and frequent events as you will saturate the Indeed webpage and potentially lose candidates by looking overly desperate for talent.