Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
We use Influitive as part of our client marketing outreach. We primarily use the tool to help with nurturing our current clients, but we are about to try it for prospective clients as well. We see the platform as a place to help us with both our client retention goals and revenue goals with upselling.
- Engaging consumers
- Providing support
- Generating consumer-created content
- Their reporting is difficult to use. It is not intuitive and isn't always accurate.
- There are some application limitations as far really being able to make it customizable. For instance, allowing different kinds of uploads like video. content formatting, point allocation.
- The campaigns and challenges can be repetitive in the sense of what they are asking for. I would like to see more out of the box thinking.
- Generated dozens of online reviews
- Opens the door for more back and forth communication
- Help with word of mouth opportunity creation
We believe our customers are our best assets. We want them to be our true partners, and Influitive has allowed us to create an environment that is fun, welcoming, and beneficial to both our customers and, therefore, us, as well. Being a smaller company, we rely [on] a lot of testimonials, references, case studies, etc. [...] These are all things we can achieve on getting via Influitive because of the relationships and trust we have been able to build through the platform.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Influitive again?
Influitive is a great platform to engage with current customers. It is very helpful in building relationships and nurturing throughout the customer lifecycle. It can really be developed into the go-to place for customer-created resources such as references, feedback, social activity, case studies, and more. There are definitely some areas where the tool can be improved, but Influitive is very open to feedback and ask for it pretty regularly. It's nice to see that they put their customers first.