Project management done wellhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementinMotionUnspecified8.641012018-05-11T18:49:06.169Z
May 11, 2018
Project management done well
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with inMotion
Our entire campus uses inMotion in some capacity. Most of the campus uses it to request projects from our department and review proofs online. It allows us to manage client requests, projects/tasks, and reviewer feedback on proofs. Our department uses it to manage everything from web graphics to course catalogs. It's incredibly helpful to be able to track everything in real time.
- Project requests - can be tailored to fit your exact needs
- Project management - can assign tasks, track time, etc.
- Proofing - robust proofing environment that's easy for clients to learn
- Some areas are rather clunky and repetitive when it comes to project management, like editing a template once applied.
- Once a review is live, it's very difficult to edit the reviewers unless a current tier is active.
- Pretty expensive compared to the competition.
- Consolidation of project requests has been extremely helpful.
- The improvement of campus-wide communication is hard to put a price on.
- Our team knows what is due and when at all times. We're saving a lot of time previously spent in meetings.
By consolidating the requests, project management, and proofing without features we didn't need like invoicing it was an easy fit for us. We were able to quickly develop a comprehensive workflow and the gains to efficiency were immediate. Pricing was competitive (at least at the time) and the implementation was very good as well.
It's a flexible program that can be molded to fit most businesses. It's geared towards agencies but we've been able to use it successfully as an in-house solution. It's pretty intuitive for the most part and is easy for new hires or clients to get up and running pretty quickly.