Want to increase your sales goals!
February 22, 2018

Want to increase your sales goals!

Colin McDonald | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

Here at Sage, our sales team has been using InsideSales.com for about 6 months. In this time, they have custom built a version of their solution that meets our specified requirements. This has helped our team work new prospects at a rate that was unheard of prior to using the application. InsideSales.com is a valuable tool that any sales person can benefit from.

Pros

• The ability to record voicemails once and leave them to various contacts. We work with a wide variety of solutions so not having to leave custom voicemails every call is a huge time saver.
  • Having the ability to sort leads based on time zones reduces contacting people who might not be in the office yet.

Cons

• At this time, the solution is exactly where I would like it to be.
  • InsideSales.com has helped my team achieve their quotas well ahead of schedule.
I have not used a solution comparable to InsideSales.com before, so I don't make a comparison. I do use the solution concurrently with Salesforce which has made navigation of potential new customers much easier. I also use an older CRM from SAP, which is very difficult to navigate through. InsideSales.com allows me a much better platform to work in.
Have an idea exactly what you are looking for in the solution. InsideSales.com has custom built our solution to meet out exact requirements.

Comments