Intacct is used across all departments, and by most employees, to track budgets, invoicing, and hours worked toward each project.
- Cloud based system can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection
- Ability to create custom reports
- Easy-to-use software for tracking billable time (especially compared to other, popular software programs) - this alone saves employees time each day
- Many people at my company are not able to run Intacct using Chrome or Firefox, and have to access it through Internet Explorer (which, in my opinion, is outdated)
- Automatic saving of time entered into timesheets would be very helpful
- I haven't yet figured out how to export reports (beyond printing/saving as PDF), but the ability to manipulate them - and the format of information presented after exporting - would be welcome
- It's quicker and easier for employees to enter time into timesheets in this program than it is in other competing programs
- Expense reports are easy to create
- Report/timesheet approvals are simple and straightforward
I'm not responsible for the decision to renew the use of Intacct, but based on my previous experience with other programs, I would strongly recommend it to the people responsible for making that decision.
Great capability to run custom reports and analyze projects by time/cost/employee. These capabilities are useful for helping our company keep projects within scope. The cloud/web-based format is excellent (I never have to close out because too many people are trying to access the system), and I am never automatically logged out due to inactivity. I keep the software open on my computer throughout the day, and access numerous times each day to obtain information about project status.