Overall Satisfaction with JazzHR
JazzHR has helped us streamline our the application process. We receive over 1000+ applications annually. JazzHR has helped us become more organized and has allowed us to make more communication with applicants faster and easier.
- JazzHR is very flexible. You are able to adjust the whole platform to find what better fits your hiring practices.
- JazzHR is very user-friendly and does not require much training for new users.
- JazzHR's email templates have been extremely helpful in making sure we communicate with applicants during all steps of their application.
- The new interview scheduling is a little bit confusing and felt like an unnecessary update.
- I do wish that merging of candidates did not delete all the questionnaires because some applicants answer differently.
- I also don't like that when you make a change in the questionnaire it changes it for all previous jobs that use that same questionnaire.
- Fewer hours spent sorting through applications.
- No longer have to hold hiring fairs
- No longer have to stop everyday work to hand out applications when candidates walk in
I think that all companies can benefit from an ATS system like JazzHR. In AG, there is a lot of seasonal work so I do not think it would be appropriate for a company that only has 2-3 month season to use this product. it would be difficult to keep up with how fast pace that seasonal hiring is.