Overall Satisfaction with JIRA Software
Currently, our Product team, development teams, QA & Customer support teams are using JIRA to manage Development, Production defects, Release cycles. We are using the online version of JIRA with workflow plugins. Workflows have helped us design the development life cycle for various projects as per requirement and helped us to bring efficiency into the whole process. We are using Jira dashboards which are used to run Agile scrum meetings and run weekly/monthly rhythms.
- It helps in Release Management in our rapid release cycles. sync with Product Management tool and Customer support tools.
- Supports various kind Of Agile models like scrum & Kanban
- User accesses, custom story types, Workflow support to automate development cycle.
- I think they can improve on reporting capabilities to get more insights about developer productivity.
- Documentation attached to each story is not readable for non-developer teams. If features were better readable UI/UX for business users will help to get all stakeholders in product process to start using JIRA
- Efforts put up in Development are measurable and can be audited. It can be used to improve dev productivity.