Manage your projects with a simple and easy to use interfacehttps://www.trustradius.com/application-lifecycle-management-almJIRA SoftwareUnspecified8.115081012019-08-17T18:01:32.271Z
August 17, 2019
Manage your projects with a simple and easy to use interface
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with JIRA Software
It is being used throughout our organization. We use it to plan, monitor and develop your projects quickly and easily. With Jira, plan your daily work by creating user stories, incidents or assigning tasks and subtasks to your team members. Integration with the main development environments such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, Netbeans, make it an effective and productive alternative.
- It is very simple, basic and simple to use.
- It allows precise customizable estimates according to the needs of the project.
- You can have administrative control of the company's activities (projects, processes, procedures).
- It is compatible in virtually all databases.
- It offers Web access with support for the main browsers in the market, email notifications, as well as many applications that provide additional resources to Jira.
- Although Jira is an excellent tool for project management, the cost can be somewhat expensive.
- Its initial configuration proved to be complicated.
- It can be difficult for beginners, because it is difficult to understand its characteristics.
- Workflows can be customized and adapted to our needs.
- It substantially improves teamwork and communication between users.
- Increase productivity, as it helps to plan, specify and follow the work of my team members.
The initial configuration of Jira can take considerable time, once the settings are configured, using the tool is very simple. Creating tasks, starting reports and evaluating project progress is easy and fast. It allows the user to create and edit attachments and screenshots at a click. It integrates with other applications used by the project is simple.
Jira's support provides the most appropriate answers to all the requirements and concerns that our team needed. In addition, there is enough information for the proper management of this excellent project management tool.
Jira is a considerably flexible application that allows you to start coordinating and controlling semi-structured processes. It allows you to define different types of incidents or tasks. These can be linked to the same workflow or to different workflows. It allows each user to define their own filters and dashboards, share them or use those defined by other users.