January 18, 2014
Score 8 out of 101
- Applicant Tracking
Jobvite is being used as the applicant tracking system at Enphase energy. We use this to open positions, manage the entire applicant process through the hire stage. This is used by HR and also hiring managers with open positions.
- Ability to have a clear view to new applicants. When you log in it will sort the resumes with the stage that they are in. The new applicants are highlighted and in their own column.
- Easy of use: simple recruiting workflow and the ability to move candidates though each process with one click.
- Compared to other ATS products, Jobvite is easy to navigate through each screen and get to the information needed with ease.
- The Data is in a font/format that is easy to read as we spned many hours looking at resumes this is very important.
- Perhaps some improvement around being able to do Boolean searches within the tool.
- This is not my area of involvement as I am only a user of the system for my daily recruitment activities.
Much easier to use and navigate around the recruitment process. Data is delivered in an easy to manage and read format making it simple to accomplish many tasks.
Compared to other products on the market Jobvite's ease of use and ability to deliver on a company's needs for an ATS, I would recommend they continue using this product.