Jobvite Reviews

March 10, 2015

Jobvite provides excellent tools for complex recruiting organizations

Likelihood to Renew

We like the systems, they constantly make updates that improve functionality, and we are able to really take advantage of our database of prior applicants. We have no interest in changing systems and having to invest the time to re-train our managers and have HR learn to manage a new system.
March 10, 2015

Jobvite, a good recruiting, marketing tool

Likelihood to Renew

It is great tool, but has room for improvements. Lot of the features we want to use are not compatible with all the browsers, for instance using the interview scheduling using MS Outlook.
January 25, 2014

Best on the market but needs improvement.

Likelihood to Renew

If I were to become an internal recruiter again, I would almost definitely use Jobvite. I liked the fact that we could set up any job application link on our company web site to connect directly to Jobvite. I also liked that Jobvite made employee referral easy to submit, as employee referrals tend to be the highest quality candidates. Jobvite really has all the tools a recruiter needs to get a candidate through a recruiting process quickly without anything slipping through the cracks. Even though there are a lot of features I feel can be greatly improved, I don't think there is anything on the market today that is better than Jobvite.
January 31, 2014

Jobvite Review

Likelihood to Renew

I give it a 7 because I'd ideally like to use an ATS to source candidates. But, if we aren't able to get that via another ATS, I think Jobvite is fine.
January 25, 2014

Jobvite - pretty good

Likelihood to Renew

The company's recruiting has slowed down, so some of the pain points can be ignored so that we can avoid the distraction of implementing a new system.
January 24, 2014

Great tool for better communication and organization

Likelihood to Renew

Since I've already used the program, I'm most likely to renew the product rather than learning a whole new program. I've never had a problem using Jobvite and don't have many suggestions for improvement or added features.
January 20, 2014

Wish I had the budget for Jobvite, unfortunately Taleo is in my budget

Likelihood to Renew

I would use it again if I worked for a larger mid sized company with a larger budget. If you are a huge corporation, I believe Kennexa is the best choice. Jobvite for smaller or midsized companies is recommended. There are lots of other start up ATS but most are unproven yet.
January 18, 2014

Recruiter's insight

Likelihood to Renew

Compared to other products on the market Jobvite's ease of use and ability to deliver on a company's needs for an ATS, I would recommend they continue using this product.
January 17, 2014

Jobvite is OK

Likelihood to Renew

My company has it's own ATS right now. If I were to go somewhere new and they didn't have an ATS I would maybe recommend jobvite. It would depend on the environment and the need.

Job Requisition Management (29)
Company Website Posting (7)
Publish to Social Media (30)
Job Search Site Posting (28)
Customized Application Form (28)
Resume Management (29)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (27)
Candidate Search (31)
Applicant Tracking (30)
Collaboration (27)
Task Creation and Delegation (20)
Email Templates (28)
User Permissions (28)
Notifications and Alerts (28)
Reporting (27)

About Jobvite

The vendor presents Jobvite as a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite supporting a marketing-inspired recruiting approach by intelligently attracting dream candidates, automatically screening for the highest quality, engaging employees invested in their futures, and retaining the people who care the most about the organization by combining the power of data and the human touch. Focused exclusively on recruiting software since 2006 and headquartered in San Mateo, Jobvite boasts thousands of customers including Schneider Electric, Premise Health, Zappos, and Hulu.