January 31, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
- dashboard, requisitions, candidates
It is mainly used by our HR/Recruiting team. Outside of that, employees who interview candidates get notifications of the interviews and submit their interview evaluations from/to Jobvite. Additionally, employees use it to submit referrals.
- Ability to quickly find candidates in the system (if you know the candidate's name)
- Love the dashboard, as it quickly gives me an overview of my roles, new applicants, and the search bar on the dashboards page is actually a more efficient way to search for candidate's than the actual Candidates page, because you don't need to worry about filters that may already be on your Candidate search page that you have to remove and do the search a second time.
- Ability to quickly add candidates to a specific req via the "Add Candidate" link within the actual req.
- The fact that once a candidate is designated a "Future Candidate" that they have to remain an active candidate. You should have the ability to make them inactive.
- I have no idea how to source for candidates already in our Jobvite that weren't a fit for another role but could be good for other roles that open. I worked at Google, and this was extremely easy to do through their proprietary ATS, and I would love to have that tool with our Jobvite.
- I have no idea if Trulia has the functionality to use the Pipeline, Campaign, and/or Sourcing functions. But, if we do, I'd love to understand what those functions specifically do and how to best use them.
- Increased employee efficiency when submitting referrals
- Increased employee efficiency when scheduling interviews
- I honestly can't think of any other positive or negative impacts, as I don't think it's really had a significant impact on our business either way.
I didn't have a say in our company selecting Jobvite, so I can't speak to that. As mentioned earlier, you can easily source candidates already in Google's ATS, and I haven't figured out a way to do that in Jobvite. Both were similar in the ways you can track candidates in process.
I give it a 7 because I'd ideally like to use an ATS to source candidates. But, if we aren't able to get that via another ATS, I think Jobvite is fine.