Overall Satisfaction with Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA)
We use Kaseya to Manage our clients' environment. Kaseya makes routine maintenance and management much simpler allowing us to proactively maintain and manage our clients' environments effectively.
- Scripting - Very powerful scripting engine that allows us to update/install applications and maintain PC's and Servers.
- Policy Management - Globally configured policies allowing us to make changes to thousands of PC's quickly.
- Monitoring - Monitoring engine allows us to Proactively respond to alerts quickly minimizing downtime significantly.
- Patch Management - This module requires minimal effort to manage and maintain.
- Support - Like all other competitors support is OK but the product is robust enough to reduce support requirements.
- Customer Service - another team that is a bit poor especially when the issue involves multiple departments. Otherwise, the direct rep is very friendly and professional.
- Positive ROI - Without a doubt the investment has paid for itself within the first 6 months.
It has been a long time since I tested competitors so it would not be fair for me to compare existing version of Kaseya with older versions of the products I have tested int he past. It is very hard to change and I am very Happy with Kaseya therefor no intentions of testing other products.