Overall Satisfaction with Kentico
I have used several CMSs in the past and decided on Kentico 8 for a large website project in early 2015. The stability of the software, the usability of the software, and the expansive options are all phenomenal. It is as user friendly for developers as it is for the end-user maintaining the site. The dynamic display abilities of the software are amazing. In this implementation, we have two regions in a state updating content and both marketing departments learned quickly and caught on quickly due to the ease of use of the Kentico backend management interface. The departments aren't very computer savvy but Kentico is quite comfortable to them, allowing for management of a very large site with no knowledge of web code needed quite easy.
- The ability to create various user levels and access for large organizations is quite impressive.
- The user interface and WYSIWYG interface is very easy to learn and gain a comfort level for those not very computer savvy.
- The dynamic display of content is quite easy to achieve from a developers perspective.
- I may be wrong, but there are so many options that it can be overwhelming to the end user making updates. I may need to investigate user access better.
- Draft modes of pages or content is not as user friendly as I would like it to be.
- A review module of new content added would be wonderful.
- The Kentico implementation has allowed for much greater efficiency of maintaining the website and less time and money spent than our previous solution.
Kentico Xperience Feature Ratings
- integration with outside vendors for user functionality
- truly dynamic display of various content