Overall Satisfaction with Kickserv
We implemented the Kickserv solution at a natural stone countertop distributor and installer. They used the solution to digitize their processes and improve communication throughout their company. Vendor management, installation and task scheduling were all improved. They also used the digital signing and payment features to reduce purchase friction and improve the overall customer experience.
- Quickbooks Desktop and Server integration.
- Work task scheduling.
- Digital signature and payment collection.
- The templates that they have for invoices are not intuitive and need improvement/updating.
- The way that multiple payments (down payment, then balance upon completion) are logged is NOT intuitive. We had to find a few workarounds to ensure the Quickbooks upload didn't mark the client as paid in full, even though they had only paid their down payment.
- For companies in construction, worksite management, or piece-work or punch-list management needs who are currently running disparate, disconnected systems. Kickserv is among the best at getting them up to speed and running in an all-digital platform... fast.
- Buildertrend, Procore, Yardi Voyager, Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) and Trello
From the high end, with all the "bells and whistles" to the low end, "build it yourself" systems. Kickserv simply offered the best ROI when considering onboarding and training time, QB integration, and improved customer experience. Kickserv brings a lot of professionalism right out of the box that you'd have to spend hours configuring and training on something else for.
Very good technical help. The team is well-versed in their product and what to look for, particularly when interacting with other software platforms. You nearly always get a live person when you call, and if you don't, they will return your call promptly. This is another factor in my client's decision to move forward with their solution.
It is intuitive enough, but there is some training that will be necessary because of a perceived redundancy within their workflow. It can be hard to distinguish which stage a customer is in (thus what the most important thing to be working on, if you are in sales, for instance) without some training.
Do you think Kickserv delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kickserv's feature set?
Did Kickserv live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kickserv go as expected?
Would you buy Kickserv again?
Kickserv is very well suited for companies looking to reduce their reliance on paper-based processes. They are very adept at helping their clients cut over from a paper invoices, spreadsheets and Google calendar into an all-inclusive environment which addresses nearly all of a small business's needs as it relates to digitizing their workflows: CRM and jobsite/work item management.