Kickserv Kicks Ass

February 13, 2017
We use Kickserv to manage our quotes, and track the jobs that we have won. The sync feature with Quickbooks is the best sync with QB I've …

Kickserv is Kickin'

February 13, 2017
We use Kickserv for our HVAC service company. Kickserv is easy to use and very robust for the price. The customer service is the best I've …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kickserv, and make your voice heard!

Starter

$79

Business

$159

Premium

$239

What is Kickserv?

Kickserv is a field service management solution offered by ReachLocal. It includes features such as dynamic scheduling optimization, invoicing and online payments, and detailed reporting.

Kickserv Technical Details

• Dispatch planning
  • Mobile applications for techs
  • Easy-to-use / Easy-to-learn cloud application
  • Customer service support is quick and easy
  • Integration with email marketing
  • Advanced searching capabilities (i.e. If I wanted to search for every job I did that had the words "water damage" in their descriptions).
  • More ability to customize templates (like adding additional artwork, pictures)
Nathan Beckstead | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Quickbooks Desktop and Server integration.
  • Work task scheduling.
  • Digital signature and payment collection.
  • The templates that they have for invoices are not intuitive and need improvement/updating.
  • The way that multiple payments (down payment, then balance upon completion) are logged is NOT intuitive. We had to find a few workarounds to ensure the Quickbooks upload didn't mark the client as paid in full, even though they had only paid their down payment.
Kurt Hanke | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The ability to send an estimate to a client that they can review and approve with the click of their mouse is essential
  • The ability for the client to securely pay their estimate right from within their invoice online is a huge hit
  • The ability for our staff to change an estimate and have it change dynamically for the client at their computer immediately is huge
  • The mobile app needs greater functionality, like signature capture ability and marking the job complete in both areas on the web-based platform (currently, does not mark the check mark as complete on the web)
  • The ability to insert additional labor or parts anywhere in the item list instead of having to add them at the end would be really great to keep things organized and clear for both our team and the clients
  • It would be really good if an authorized user could retroactively mark start and end times of a job (when a tech forgets to click start or complete out in the field)
Scott Strader | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Organization - keeps everything organized nicely and has several different filters that you can use to view only the information you need.
  • Simple website - this was important because you want it to load quickly when you are in the office and on the road.
  • Database - keeps track of the things that you enter. This is nice when trying to get information on a product or a price when requested by the customer.
  • Availability - There were several times when the system was down during normal business hours. This was really frustrating as you could imagine.
  • Mobile App - This is something they had but did not put a lot of effort into it. While on the road most people would use the site on their phone and the app was missing several things and the mobile site through a browser could be hard to see.

Thoughts from the Trees

Grant Crowell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The ability to quickly convert estimates to jobs to invoices. There is very little duplicated effort in this regard.
  • The ability to track hours for the guys in the field. They enter their own time, which saves a boat-load of administrative burden. We simply double check their time, and we can do that remotely.
  • We can run custom reports to find data that we could have never accessed before, and since all of the things we need are in the same program, it makes things quite a bit easier than using multiple interfaces.
  • Some of the reports are difficult for us to extract the data that we want. Sometimes I will get duplicated data, so I have to dump the files into Excel to make sure I've extracted any duplicates.
  • Never was able to log in to the Android App, so I just gave up and kept using the mobile browser based option.

Kickserv Kicks Ass

Scott French | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Sync with Quickbooks- It does this very well.
  • Managing Quotes
  • Reporting Feature
  • Reporting Features there are many built in reports and can customize your own.
  • The Android App has made many improvements, but could still use some more.
  • I wish there was a better way to track the quotes

Kickserv. Excellent.

Matthew Acuff | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Cheapest cloud-based SaaS CRM software I could find, but perfect for our small field service (small construction) company.
  • Kickserv has paid for itself with its low-rate integrated credit card processing through Stripe.
  • The price and capabilities perfect for our small field service company (3 office staff, 3 employees in the field, and a few subcontractors)
  • I love how the customer portal works.
  • It has saved us massive amounts of time and headache over our previous system.
  • I expect the dispatch/mapping module would be difficult to use with more than 7-8 field technicians
  • The API needs to be updated and documented (though I think I'm one of the very few people who use it)
  • There's no offline capability; field-techs have to have a cell or wifi signal to use it.

Kickserv is Kickin'

Regina Folse | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Customer Service: Customer Service is easily reached with an on screen prompt and is usually answered within the hour.
  • Constant Improvement: Kickserv is constantly improving their product.
  • Ease of use: The Dashboard is easy to understand and easy to use.
  • I would like to see more fields syncing with Quickbooks (such as time and class)