Kickserv is a field service management solution offered by ReachLocal. It includes features such as dynamic scheduling optimization, invoicing and online payments, and detailed reporting.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/YP/F5/6P9R8LPI78O9.pngEasy to use KickServI have been using KickServ for the past 7 years. It is a very robust CMR that integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks Online. The staff is very accommodating and tech support is very accessible when you need them. They are a pleasure to work with. I recommend them very highly to any service type business that needs to track their, sales, techs, and it's great for marketing. I give KisckServ 5 stars!,Tech support Implementation Customer service Provides assistance Tracks everything a small business needs to have Ease of use,Some reports,10,Ease of access makes my job easier Intergration with Quickbooks Online,Use of KickServ from a end user in the fieldWe used the software across the whole organization. I used it on both sides. In the field, I used it to see what jobs I had and to get quotes for customers to let them know everything at the time of service. It was also good to keep track of your schedule and make changes as necessary. I also worked in the office on the other side where I would input new customers as well as send out new requests as they came in.,Organization - keeps everything organized nicely and has several different filters that you can use to view only the information you need. Simple website - this was important because you want it to load quickly when you are in the office and on the road. Database - keeps track of the things that you enter. This is nice when trying to get information on a product or a price when requested by the customer.,Availability - There were several times when the system was down during normal business hours. This was really frustrating as you could imagine. Mobile App - This is something they had but did not put a lot of effort into it. While on the road most people would use the site on their phone and the app was missing several things and the mobile site through a browser could be hard to see.,8,Less paperwork Better organization Timelier information for our customers Less piled up work for later,ServiceNow,Google Drive, OneDrive, Microsoft Application ServerThoughts from the TreesOur entire company uses KickServ to deliver our services to the marketplace. Salespeople create estimates through KickServ and the crews in the field use it to access their work orders and enter their time for payroll and job-costing purposes.,The ability to quickly convert estimates to jobs to invoices. There is very little duplicated effort in this regard. The ability to track hours for the guys in the field. They enter their own time, which saves a boat-load of administrative burden. We simply double check their time, and we can do that remotely. We can run custom reports to find data that we could have never accessed before, and since all of the things we need are in the same program, it makes things quite a bit easier than using multiple interfaces.,Some of the reports are difficult for us to extract the data that we want. Sometimes I will get duplicated data, so I have to dump the files into Excel to make sure I've extracted any duplicates. Never was able to log in to the Android App, so I just gave up and kept using the mobile browser based option.,8,We are essentially paper free. No paper work orders. We've been able to avoid a layer of middle management by supplementing this layer with technology. KickServ is a part of that layer. Negatively speaking, like all technology, it has created a void of human level connection. Because we know that we can deliver work orders to our foremen remotely, we are less likely to drive up to the shop and shake a hand or see someone face to face. We had to learn that lesson the hard way, that both technology and human connection are necessary to maintain our culture.,,Google DriveKickserv. Excellent.Kickserv is our CRM and Field-service management platform. It generates our estimates/work orders/invoices/receipts, manages our jobs, runs our credit cards (at a very low rate). It has allowed us to grow and save money and time. Yes, there are a few aspects of the software that we had to customize or work around, but overall Kickserv has been a huge help.,Cheapest cloud-based SaaS CRM software I could find, but perfect for our small field service (small construction) company. Kickserv has paid for itself with its low-rate integrated credit card processing through Stripe. The price and capabilities perfect for our small field service company (3 office staff, 3 employees in the field, and a few subcontractors) I love how the customer portal works. It has saved us massive amounts of time and headache over our previous system.,I expect the dispatch/mapping module would be difficult to use with more than 7-8 field technicians The API needs to be updated and documented (though I think I'm one of the very few people who use it) There's no offline capability; field-techs have to have a cell or wifi signal to use it.,10,Saved money and time on A/R, Invoicing, Dispatch, Estimating, and Credit Card Processing Despite monthly fee, it has lowered our operating costs,Jobber and Vtiger,QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office 365, Paychex Flex,8,1,Estimates A/R Scheduling,Using API to automate piece-work subcontractor fees The CC processing costs saved us more $ than we expected We've been able to do things with the Sync between QB and KickServ that we didn't expect,We expect to implement more API functions The new integrated marketing feature looks promising--though we're not using it yet We will probably migrate to QBOE or Xero integration (currently integrating with QB Pro Desktop),10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor,Not at all. I was as thorough as I could be, and I'm happy that I chose Kickserv.Kickserv keeps your company running[It's being used for] scheduling, dispatch, and billing. Being able to access an up to date schedule on any device is immensely helpful. Customers appreciate being able to view and pay invoices online.,Easy scheduling Easy billing Field techs can access info on jobs,Home page layout QuickBooks syncing Easier to create custom invoices,9,Increase efficiency Smooth worflow Customer satisfaction,,QuickBooks Online, Dropbox
Kickserv

Kickserv Reviews

Kickserv
Filter 7 vetted Kickserv reviews and ratings
Yvonne Graber profile photo
February 20, 2017

User Review: "Easy to use KickServ"

• Tech support
  • Implementation
  • Customer service
  • Provides assistance
  • Tracks everything a small business needs to have
  • Ease of use
  • Some reports
Any type of service business
Read Yvonne Graber's full review
Scott Strader profile photo
February 14, 2017

Review: "Use of KickServ from a end user in the field"

• Organization - keeps everything organized nicely and has several different filters that you can use to view only the information you need.
  • Simple website - this was important because you want it to load quickly when you are in the office and on the road.
  • Database - keeps track of the things that you enter. This is nice when trying to get information on a product or a price when requested by the customer.
  • Availability - There were several times when the system was down during normal business hours. This was really frustrating as you could imagine.
  • Mobile App - This is something they had but did not put a lot of effort into it. While on the road most people would use the site on their phone and the app was missing several things and the mobile site through a browser could be hard to see.
The software is pretty reliable and self-explanatory. I think they need to work on making things more mobile friendly as people in the field are using this for up to several hours a day.
Read Scott Strader's full review
Grant Crowell profile photo
February 13, 2017

Kickserv Review: "Thoughts from the Trees"

• The ability to quickly convert estimates to jobs to invoices. There is very little duplicated effort in this regard.
  • The ability to track hours for the guys in the field. They enter their own time, which saves a boat-load of administrative burden. We simply double check their time, and we can do that remotely.
  • We can run custom reports to find data that we could have never accessed before, and since all of the things we need are in the same program, it makes things quite a bit easier than using multiple interfaces.
  • Some of the reports are difficult for us to extract the data that we want. Sometimes I will get duplicated data, so I have to dump the files into Excel to make sure I've extracted any duplicates.
  • Never was able to log in to the Android App, so I just gave up and kept using the mobile browser based option.
If you have a service company that has techs on the road all day, it is great. If you don't have a very technically savvy workforce, it could be a little overly complicated for them. Our company straddles that line, and we make it work, but we often have foremen who have technology issues, and they get frustrated. The frustration is less to do with the app and more with their lack of ability to work a tablet.
Read Grant Crowell's full review
Matthew Acuff profile photo
February 13, 2017

User Review: "Kickserv. Excellent."

• Cheapest cloud-based SaaS CRM software I could find, but perfect for our small field service (small construction) company.
  • Kickserv has paid for itself with its low-rate integrated credit card processing through Stripe.
  • The price and capabilities perfect for our small field service company (3 office staff, 3 employees in the field, and a few subcontractors)
  • I love how the customer portal works.
  • It has saved us massive amounts of time and headache over our previous system.
  • I expect the dispatch/mapping module would be difficult to use with more than 7-8 field technicians
  • The API needs to be updated and documented (though I think I'm one of the very few people who use it)
  • There's no offline capability; field-techs have to have a cell or wifi signal to use it.
Perfect for Field-service companies (remodel, landscaping, lawn services, carpet cleaning, etc.) with about 2-20 employees and 1-10 job-sites per day.
Read Matthew Acuff's full review
Todd Peterson profile photo
February 15, 2017

User Review: "Kickserv keeps your company running"

• Easy scheduling
  • Easy billing
  • Field techs can access info on jobs
  • Home page layout
  • QuickBooks syncing
  • Easier to create custom invoices
[It's] well suited for most service companies that have multiple technicians and many jobs.
Read Todd Peterson's full review
Scott French profile photo
February 13, 2017

User Review: "Kickserv Kicks Ass"

We use Kickserv to manage our quotes, and track the jobs that we have won. The sync feature with Quickbooks is the best sync with QB I've seen to date.
  • Sync with Quickbooks- It does this very well.
  • Managing Quotes
  • Reporting Feature
  • Reporting Features there are many built in reports and can customize your own.
  • The Android App has made many improvements, but could still use some more.
  • I wish there was a better way to track the quotes
Using KickServ as a field management service app is wonderful, the tech can clock in and out from the job so you can see how much time was really spent at the location.
Read Scott French's full review
Regina Folse profile photo
February 13, 2017

User Review: "Kickserv is Kickin'"

We use Kickserv for our HVAC service company. Kickserv is easy to use and very robust for the price. The customer service is the best I've ever experienced.
  • Customer Service: Customer Service is easily reached with an on screen prompt and is usually answered within the hour.
  • Constant Improvement: Kickserv is constantly improving their product.
  • Ease of use: The Dashboard is easy to understand and easy to use.
  • I would like to see more fields syncing with Quickbooks (such as time and class)
Kickserv is well suited for the service maintenance and repair industry.
Read Regina Folse's full review