Overall Satisfaction with Kintone
Our organization uses Kintone as a database platform for three main vital pieces of information.
- Ability to personalize without knowledge of coding.
- The potential and possible capabilities of the platform.
- The vast amount of applications available to use.
- Certain calculations cannot be made.
- The changing of previous records when changing forms in applications.
- Inability to implement a barcode system within Kintone.
- The linking of information is very difficult and not user friendly.
- An excessive amount of time has been wasted on unproductive activities and trying to fix data.
- It is user-friendly in regards to administrators designing the platform to its specific business needs, however, end-users tend to have a more difficult time ensuring data is entered correctly.
You cannot schedule a meeting with a member of your support staff earlier than two weeks out, which causes me to attempt to remedy any problems that have been found. The last time I did have a meeting, the individual didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know, and was unable to assist.
It has helped with certain aspects of operations and data availability among different departments.
Again, I came along after the implementation of Kintone. Kintone does provide plenty of customization and personalization within the program without the ability to code HTML.
Do you think Kintone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kintone's feature set?
Did Kintone live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kintone go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Kintone again?
It is well suited in personalization options and ease of doing so, however, changing one thing within a form can cause major issues.