Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
This product is used as the main cyber-security awareness training for all staff. In the past, we had many folks that would click any email and any link. We used the phishing testing part of the KnowBe4 platform to do a blind test before training, the results were not good, as many staff clicked the spam without any thought. After taking the training, we used phishing testing to see if it was effective. We had a dramatic drop in "clickers." Educating the end-user should be a central part of any cyber security plan. Knowbe4 training was perfect for our needs.
- The training gave good examples of phishing/spam. It explained it in a way that was understandable to all levels of staff, either the computer proficient or to the computer confused.
- They do offer to let you download the training so it can be incorporated into other training programs that you may already have developed. IE Scorm files.
- The training is a go at your own pace and can be retaken at any time if your end-user would like.
- The system allows auto-enrollment of users to the program and the training campaigns from Active Directory.
- One downside is that they have content levels, where not all training are available unless you pay more. To get the training I want, I have to pay for some I will never use.
- Most of the offered posters that would be put up in the break room are not appropriate to a church office as we are. But with the wide variety, I was able to find several that were approved to post and use.
- With a complicated Active Directory structure, it can be difficult to get the users imported.
- With the auto-enrollment of AD groups, if you rename a group, it will remove the users from the system, then if you read it might tell them to take all the training over.
- With the staff being more vigilant, we have had a decrease in cases where the end-user has clicked that link, opened that attachment, and put their login on a site it was not meant to go. This means our IT staff can focus on other things.
- Having a cyber-security training program is one of our yearly audit goals, so the KnowBe4 fulfills that role.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
The updated training we can offer to our end-user that is branded with the current year doesn't seem stale or out of date. The updated content adjusts for the changing state of IT, for example, the Corona Virus Security Training. Overall, I feel it gives the end-user security that they are not learning something out of date or wasting their time.
As I have said before, other than a yearly check-up we do not have to do much here other than see the results of the training campaigns vs the phish testing.
Management likes to see the lower phishing scores, so that really is the only report that we use.
KnowBe4 fits our needs greatly. The system, once set up, just about runs itself. With our tight staff, a low maintenance training solution is wonderful. They do make an effort to update training, such as their Corona Virus training, which was quickly released as the pandemic started. If you have a very small environment or cannot afford to at least get "Diamond" level training, this system may not be for you.